• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like rough sex?

I'm a girl, and the idea of a guy slapping me in the face or spanking me or calling me a whore during sex is such a turn-on. I hooked up with a guy who likes getting rough with me, but besides that I don't really like much about him. Is he a rarity that I should hold on to, or are there a lot of guys who are into stuff like this? Weird question, but please answer! :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• With all the violence already being perpetrated upon women and you want to be slapped and abused during sex?

• Shut your face. You are no more in a position to judge one sexual fetish then you are your own you necrophiliac.

• Necrophilia is not considered as fetish. At best It is classified as a paraphilia. Go ahead and beat, strike and otherwise abuse your girlfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys are into it, some get into it, most of the rest can be taught. It's heroic what some guys can do once they learn it turns their girl on.

• Not in the slightest. There is a place for aggressiveness/eagerness both in s3x and in oral but not physical or verbal abuse. Guys who think like that should ask themselves if they would like some boyfriend to do that to their daughter.

• Think of how many people there are in the worldNow thin how many of them could enjoy the same things... Yah I think its safe to say there at least 1 other guy who like it rough. But I wouldn't be lie if I said there are probably millions. Hell I myself like it... In moderation.How ever hold onto him anyway. Good sex isn't something to pass up... At least until you find someone else... Deathecutioner.

• Most guys will be rough if they know you want it, but you have to let them know. we don't want to be accused of being degrading to women so most guys are very cautious about being rough until you let them know how you want it

What Girls Said 2

• first do yourself a favour, don't listen to lucky1227, because she is a psyco.secondly, if you don't like this guy for him then you shouldn't be using him for sex, imagine it was the other way around, if you found out you would be heart broken because you had just been used. o if you don't have feelings for him then tell him and find someone who likes it rough but also someone you really like because lets face it sex is always better with someone you really love.

• Hey stretch marks... shut the f*** up

• Show Older
    • It was funny that you got raped bitch and I said thanks for calling me a bitch.. I love it. You're a f***ing idiot and a sobstory ass bitch

• i agree with u, one should only do it with the person they love, for instant I am waiting to get married first, as now I'm still in unni and can't concentrate on 2 things at the same time.

• Just hang on to him for the sex now BUT be looking for a better guy who is... better and like it rough