• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he keep his eyes open when we kiss?

My boyfriend of about 2 months always keeps his eyes open when we kiss. It doesn't really bother me but I've never kissed a guy who does this. I try to keep my eyes closed but I feel like I should keep them open too. Its so weird! Are there any other girls who have a guy who does this? Or can any guys explain why he does this? Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Me, I always have the habit of closing my eyes. Especially with a REALLY good kiss. When I kiss the neck or something, that's a little different. But it might be fun to try and keep the eyes open during a really good kiss. I think that it's so that we can watch our girlfriends enjoy themselves. Plus I think that the eye contact COULD be pretty hot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• He's just corny, and probably doesn't even know how to kiss.

• if you keep your eyes open, that's a sign of non-submission. (like when dogs lay on their back)

• My boyfriend does this occasionally, I figured out he does it so we can lock eyes every now and then. A way of making a more emotional connection. If I feel too overwhelmed by his emotion though, I'll just close my eyes and he stops.

• ummm yeah my boyfriend does tha same thing I'm not really sure why though. I mean maybe they feel uncomfortable?

• My boyfriend does that sometimes too and I think it's their way of seeing if you are enjoying the kiss and are really getting into it. I think it's cute when he opens his eyes and every now and then but down right staring is kinda creepy.