Does the naked male body excite women?

Does the naked male body excite women? if yes what's your favorite body part?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Eh - not really, I've seen so many naked male models now that I'm a bit immune.I have to really really like a guy to care; otherwise it's all just angles and shapes to me.

• Yeah, but I'm not seeing them in a sexual light. It's been kind of normalised for me. Having a naked guy stood in front of me is like ... almost a daily thing and not at all sexual, so unless I'm really into them, then well, it's just like that.

• Cmon...that can't be true. I've seen more naked girls then you could imagine and it never gets old, if anything its only gotten better.

What Girls Said 7

• the hard pecks and abbs! but if the guy is out of shape I couldn't care less at seeing his naked skin.

• Yes. Most exciting parts: chest, stomach, genitals, butt.

• i think guys look sexiest with just boxer briefs on. like other girls have said, everything above the waist is really exciting to look at, but sometimes below the waist can be a bit eeehh. unerected penises aren't really the greatest turn ons.

• I don't know why, but I think that half naked is way more sexy. Naked is OK too, but I wouldn't get that exeited either way.I kinda think guys aren't really attractive from their hips down.Most attractive body part definetley arms and nice pecs.

• Seems like women from the uk like asses the most

• What's better than a nice ass on a man?

• No.

• Show Older
  • The male body from the waste up is very sexy but as you go down it grosses me out. I'm sorry but male parts aren't the most attractive things to look at

• So you don't care about a guys legs, ass, or his gigantic d***?

• I have to disagree. I think an erect penis and tight balls are a turn on.

• Eat a p**** then

• The penis?

• Yes! I love every part.

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls I've ever known enjoy looking at girl girl p*rn when getting off solo. A hairy guy with a veiny tube between his legs isn't exactly the nicest thing to look at.

• Cmon man...just because someones married doesn't mean there not gay. they could still be in the closet.

• I guess I just don't know many legitimately straight girls. I know one girl who is very much into p*rn and has her own DVD stash, its all girl/girl stuff. She's married...to a guy... and has been so for the last 6 years.

• No legitmate straight female enjoys girl on girl more than girl on guy. if you can't figure out why then you need help. and lets say it was possible, then why watch girl v girl p*rno when you can go in front of a mirror and touch yourself while getting off?

• Show Older
  • No. They actually hate the male body. Every woman hates every part of it. It disgusts them. That's why they close their eyes during sex and kissing. Now you know...and knowing is half the battle.

• Im talkin bout at first sight dumbf***. I can't c her personallity in five seconds of lookin at her. why is it every time a question is asked solely on looks people ALWAYS have to add personality to the equation? all it does is defeat the original purpose of the question. so your tellin me at first sight, that a girl that looks like the one I described turns you on?

• Read the link. apparently there ARE guys on "gods green earth" who move beyond your shallow opinions.

• So you date girls who don't excite you? that's pretty sad and sounds desperate...in other news, you're in a distinct minority in your opinion. most guys WOULD be excited by such a girl. apparently you don't realize that a guy isn't only excited by the appearance...maybe you aren't, but then again, maybe you're shallow. the evidence points to the fact that you're I'n limited company.http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuality-Questions/314339-can-this-woman-excite-a-guy.html

• Show Older