Men, how often do you get erections?

How often do men get erections?

Most Helpful Guy

• erection almost nightly for sure while sleeping, 2-10 times during the day for your mind going to some sexy thing. whenever your gonna have sex. sometimes just for no reason that you can think of.

I have no good number, they last short or long depending on...?

• So, that means, during the work day, I could be sitting next to a man, & he could have an erection the whole time, & I wouldn't even know about it. That's kind of funny. Is it ever uncomfortable?

• Not really painful, just very uncomfortable at times. it is in one position when not erect, boxers and pants on. then it grows straight up and out. unfortunately your pants are not designed to let him grow. so an adjustment needs to be made.

it is possible guy nest to you may have astiffy sometime during the day. but not always. They don't ususally last that long during work. I just Adjst it and wait.