Men, how often do you get erections?

Men, how often do you get erections? How often do men get erections?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 15

• My boyfriend gets one every time he sees me.

• Mine too :)

• It is :) he doesn't even have to touch me lol

• Seriously? Wow, he must be really attracted to you. Is it kind of flattering?

• Selected as most helpful

erection almost nightly for sure while sleeping, 2-10 times during the day for your mind going to some sexy thing. whenever your gonna have sex. sometimes just for no reason that you can think of.

I have no good number, they last short or long depending on...?

• Not really painful, just very uncomfortable at times. it is in one position when not erect, boxers and pants on. then it grows straight up and out. unfortunately your pants are not designed to let him grow. so an adjustment needs to be made.

it is possible guy nest to you may have astiffy sometime during the day. but not always. They don't ususally last that long during work. I just Adjst it and wait.

• So, that means, during the work day, I could be sitting next to a man, & he could have an erection the whole time, & I wouldn't even know about it. That's kind of funny. Is it ever uncomfortable?

• Depending on how old the guy is and what his physical condition, several times a day, as well as at night. Getting turned on isn't the only reason, either: all sorts of things can cause an erection, whether the guy is aware of it or not.

• Morning wood, just after arriving to school, during school, and in the shower.

• Morning wood for sure. Other than that, at random times during the day. Maybe once or twice more on a "slow day". Average might be around 3? Not sure

• Several times a day if were surrounded by women. If not, maybe a few times. Morning wood and all that.

• A LOT. When I wake up, in the car, at school, if I start thinking about sex or a hot girl or something, and randomly for no reason whatsoever.

• I don't even count anymore I know at least three times before lunch

• I lose count. Half the time, I have no idea why I even get one. There's some times in the day where I get hard because I hot girl in a short skirt walks by, or something like that, but other times nothing happens that should be getting me hard.

• om if you are looking for a estimate per day I'd say maybe 5-8 times but, not all are from "turn ons" we have what we call "non sense erections"

• 24/7 lol its torture. I need relief.

• It hurts because you have an organ full of blood pushing to get out. Doesn't it hurt if you wear a really tight bra against your breasts? It's the same thing.

• Yes. Very much so. I have to adjust the way I'm sitting or standing and sometimes it still shows or becomes obvious. Plus its like having an itch you can't scratch.

• That would really suck Jackie. Why does it hurt?

• Show Older
  • Whenever I want to and sometimes when I'd rather not, it still happens.

• Well personally, I usually get erections only from morning would, maybe once in a while by other means. If I had to guess, I'd say twice a week. But believe me, it's different for every single guy.

• Ok...morning wood. yes sex in the morning would be great. By the way for me at least, you will get way longer action in the morning with morning hard on then with normal hard ons.

The only down side in the morning, sometimes you wake with a huge stiffy (super stiff) and you have to go take a piss. Hard to stand and pee if your aiming for the ceiling.

• Well, this is getting kind of personal, but if a guy like's sex in the first place and he isn't busy in the morning, I couldn't possibly imagine him declining the offer. Usually fatigue only comes into play late at night, after a long work day, or after a long period of having sex already. If anything, early in the morning would be optimal.

• Since a lot men get them in the morning, would like like to their wife/gf to give them some "lovin" in the morning, or are they too tired?

• Show Older
  • several times a day

• hmm. I cannot specify the number of times but very often,such as seeing a beautiful female,having a noctural emission sometimes it happens in awkward moments just like that without any sexual stimulii. But I get erections very often nevertheless.

• Whenever I have sex, so about every week or so. If I had more time it would be more often. Some weeks its a few times a day sometimes a month without any. All depends on what's going on with work and how much me and my wife are alone.