• Ask
  • myTake

Boys circle jerking?

In my class we learned that most boys when they are young have masturbated in a group with their friends, not like jerking each other off but watching p*rn in a group and whacking off? Not as a gay thing but more like just for fun? And usually either right before or when they hit puberty. Is that true?

I learned it in my Human Sexuality class

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• when younger (12-14) me and some guy friends have watched a p*rn movie as a group. checked out a p*rn mag as a group. but never masturbated as a group, I did not even masturbate after doing those things with friends. I am sure it has happened, but at that time masturbation to a little kid was socially not cool. you would not want to do it, and you would never do it in front of your friends. That kind of thing woud go around school rumor circuit, embarrasing. so I don't see how a book reports it.

What Guys Said 15

• True. I've known circle jerkers, but I wasn't one of them.

• At least you're not paranoid lol :)

• Show Older
    • Oh. I never saw it as a big deal. The first time a guy comes, there's a "Gee whiz! Look at this here!" aspect to it, before he figures out what it's actually for. It's like any bunch of adolescent boys watching anything interesting--a hatching chick, a cloudless sky, or a fire--but because come's involved, people decide to get skeeved out about it. Makes no sense.

• Yea no need to' get skeeved out about it' ^^ lol & Yes Q A that's exactly what I meant :)

• I've heard of it but I've personally never done it.

• that's a room I'm getting the f*** out of.

• Lol :)Actually in montreal the 6th grade boys got in a circle to show the girls their dic*s & few of the less fortunate started jerking off t try to get mr happy to perk up, so it was inadvertently a circle & yea following your sentiments I wasted no time upon ceremony & left - I don't even know who won :( ^^ :-)

• Not that I know of. I never have, and haven't heard of it happening. I can't really see a realistic scenario where I'd go along with it.

• Not in my experience.

• i've never done it. what class is this?

• Human sexuality. haha

• Show Older
    • Lol? would you mind telling me the name of the book

• Sexuality Now- Embracing Diversity. 3rd Edition By Janell Carroll. you gonna buy it?lol

• Nah I have never done this and never would.

• Sounds like one of those urban legends. Never done it nor have I ever known anyone to have participated in a CJ.

• Never did it, never had the slightest inclination to either.

• No that doesn't happen in real life. If there really is a class that talks about men watching p*rn and circle jerking I hope your town votes against every current member of your school board so they're all fired.

• It obviously does happen... so... YOU are wrong!

• Maybe it has happened somewhere out there but no guy I know or hung out with when younger ever did anything like that. If anybody ever would have they would have been made fun of for years lol.

• lmfao I don't know what class are you talking about, but no lol.

• Huh

• Never seen or heard anything like that.Closest thing would be when I was 16 at boarding school a bunch of guys had a race to see who could come first, but where in their cubicles so they couldn't see each other.I have watched p*rn with friends over the years but I didn' t get hard, it more becomes funny with mates around rather than a turn on.

• I think that follows the line of circle jerking. but without seeing eachother

• we 3 boys did this in our class room in free period and 6 of the girls watched us. it was fun. But that was just one time thing.

• Ya I've done that beforeits not like we knew it was wrong or gay ur just so f***in horny and you wanna bust no one is getting off on eachothers d*** you just have to much testastrone as thatage so you f***in jerk it everywere ID NEVER TOUCH A GUY,

• Like in a circle of guys? or just all the time so its circular - like the circle of life ^^

• Thanks for being honest!

• No like he was on a chair beside me and we were both jerking it no one looked overnaa only one guy aahahha ya I'm honest I don't care, and nore am I gay, I'm comfortable with myself I no I'm hot

What Girls Said 3

• I once walked in on it...wasn't pleasant. They were about 13-14 years old, sitting behind a tree on our school grounds and I was 18, just walking around making sure everything was OK. SO was not expecting to see that.

• Omg that's so crazy!

• I'm not a guy but I think that probably, that is something that does happen SOMETIMES, but your class was wrong to say that MOST guys have done it.

• a guy told me he has done that in the past like junior high age hahahha