• Ask
  • myTake

Do you ever wish that you had a penis?

This quesion is obviously for women. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a penis. I think it would be fun to play with & even funner... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• funny, I feel that way about wanting to have a vag sometimes. it would be fun to finger, it's getting old playing with my d***.

• Haha true. I kinda wonder sometimes it seems girls get so much more fun outa it

• That is exactly what I wonder Dan, lol. Except I wonder if men get more pleasure out of it.

What Guys Said 4

• Lol, that was awesome, I'm laughing still

• You will never know the joys of being able to write your name in the snow or catapult skittles into your mouth with your erection.

• You can seriously catapult skittles into our mouth with your erection? That is so cool & now I'm even more jealous, thanks a lot :(

• Yes. Yes we can. but don't feel bad! I'm sure there are fun tricks that a vagoo can do that a guy cannot.

• "I'm sure there are fun tricks that a vagoo can do that a guy cannot."I believe the phrase you're looking for is 'multiple orgasms'

• My friend felt that way... Then got the operation done... Yikes, Painfull?

What Girls Said 5

• Yea! I mean, we could pee wherever we want! ;) lol

• Yeah, it would fun to stick it in different places, lol. I often think it must feel like one huge clit! haha!But at the end of the day, I'm glad I don't have one to get caught up in zippers and reveal my inner thoughts. (:

• You can't really stick it many places or at least the ones your thinking of

• Show Older
    • #Question Asker3 minutes agoYeah, it probably feels so much pleasure, like you said, one giant clit. I would also be fun to trick someone into giving you a blow job, I'd love to know what those feel like ha ha._________________________________________________________________LOL you're funny..."trick" someone. But ya, must feel like heaven.

• Oh, jello would be wonderful :)

• i had a dream I had a penis once! it was awesome! freud would call it penis-envy

• Yeee, me want penis.

• i've secretly wondered what it would be like to have a d***..like someone else said, you could just stick it in a bunch of places,or like, wave it around and like, push doors closed with it when its hard..but then again it would suck cause when I'm bored, I think of really sexual things, so if I was a guy, everyone would know when I'm fantasizing. that'd be my biggest fear, just getting a big hard one in the middle of class and having everyone see it

• Haha agreed, I fantasize way too much, and at least in that way I'm glad I don't have a d*** x)

• I use my mind to control it so don't get boner but it's fun having one lol