How to give him a boner?

me and my boyfriend have been dating awhile and I need to get him to get a boner. I don't wanna do nothing like grab his balls or give him head but how else can I do it? PLZ GIVE TIPS!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• You should be able to very easily... slowly kiss his neck and tease him a little bit! BE sexy and kiss him... he should get hard!

• i love anonymous's answer "28 minutes ago

Stretch your arms above your head & push out your boobs. Gently moan as you do this. Also, try touching yourself in front of him & "accidentally" brush your breast or butt against him. But remember, if you give him a boner, you must take care of it. It is not nice to give a man a boner on purpose with no plans of relieving him. Erections should be treated as gifts, cherish them, and your boyfriend will share his boners with you all the time."

lol!

• Boners will usually happen naturally at the right moment. Don't worry about it too much. If things get passionate while you are kissing etc, that might do the trick, but every guy is different. And if you're not actually doing anything down south yet, he might not actually want to have one.

• Stretch your arms above your head & push out your boobs. Gently moan as you do this. Also, try touching yourself in front of him & "accidentally" brush your breast or butt against him. But remember, if you give him a boner, you must take care of it. It is not nice to give a man a boner on purpose with no plans of relieving him. Erections should be treated as gifts, cherish them, and your boyfriend will share his boners with you all the time.

• You had a great answer too!

• Awesome

• Selected as most helpful

the suggestions to sit on his lap while kissing is good.

• Do you think say sitting REALLY close to tease him but not on his lap would work?

• So... you NEED to give him a boner, but you're not going to do anything about it? Don't be a bitch.

• Im gonna do something about it OK ! IM NOT A BITCH! promise

• Wanting to give him a boner and not wanting to do anything about it IS being a bitch. If you wanna get him hard at least be prepared to do something about it.

• Im not gonna be a bitch and I don't need to I guess I just really want to

• Lab dance, if you kiss him really passionately like on the neck maybe...

But, seriously it should not be that freaking hard to do (no pun intended)

• Take off one sock slowly. If that doesn't work, take off the other one. Still nothing? Lose the pants. How about now? Okay the shirt can come off too. This guy must have iron willpower. Okay, lose the bra. Perhaps he's an ass man. Lose the bottoms as well. :D

You would have had me at the pants. :D

• rub against his penis with your body.

• get naked and rub yourself on his body

• Each guy is different. Sitting on his lap and having a make out session should do the trick.