Have you ever masterbated while communicating with someone without them knowing?

It could be a partner, love interest, friend etc.

Have you ever been texting, IMing, on the phone etc and got so turned on that you started masterbating without their knowlwdge?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't done that...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 9

• If only they knew...lol. You get horny you get horny! gotta do what you gotta do haha

• ive done that a few times. sometimes I just get horny while on the phone so I start to masturbate.

• Yeah, sometimes I do it on skype with my girlfriend sleeps or while I'm on the phone with her. Sometimes though. Hormones are tricky.

• Yeah I remember back in uni jerking off while on MSN with one girl...the fact that she only lived across the courtyard was a big turn on, and of course the fact she probably had no idea what this dude was up to lol

• i jerked off while on the phone with a sales rep from at%t yesterday lol she had a sexy voice so I wjipped it out lol

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 6

• haha, I have

• Me too lol! What were the circumstances?

• It was really late and I was texting this guy while laying in my bed. He was on vacation and I couldn't wait for him to get back. Just thinking about it really turned me on, but I've never told him about I what I was doing...

• No, I feel like that would be rude

• Yeah. Never on the phone, but yes texting. :)

• Is it when you're dirty texting or talking about sexual things? Or just normal mundane stuff?

• It happens a lot with dirty texting, but sometimes if I'm just randomly horny in boring conversation. :P

• Yeah. haha. I was gonna do it anyways but my friend called. didn't think he would be on the phone with me for that long, I was wrong lol. I tried to keep quite but then I just didn't care. oh well, things happen :)

• lol yea but only while I am texting

More from Girls
1