• Ask
  • myTake

Have you ever masterbated while communicating with someone without them knowing?

It could be a partner, love interest, friend etc. Have you ever been texting, IMing, on the phone etc and got so turned on that you started... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, sometimes I do it on skype with my girlfriend sleeps or while I'm on the phone with her. Sometimes though. Hormones are tricky.

• If only they knew...lol. You get horny you get horny! gotta do what you gotta do haha

• ive done that a few times. sometimes I just get horny while on the phone so I start to masturbate.

• i jerked off while on the phone with a sales rep from at%t yesterday lol she had a sexy voice so I wjipped it out lol

• Yeah I remember back in uni jerking off while on MSN with one girl...the fact that she only lived across the courtyard was a big turn on, and of course the fact she probably had no idea what this dude was up to lol

• Yeah but only once. Years ago a girl I liked called me when I was about to take a shower. Since I was standing there naked talking to her and her voice was turning me on I couldn't resist.

• I have before😉

• only once. I was really horny & friend called. I continued pleasing myself while I talked to my friend. He had no idea, & I had no intension of telling him.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I feel like that would be rude

• Yeah. Never on the phone, but yes texting. :)

• Is it when you're dirty texting or talking about sexual things? Or just normal mundane stuff?

• It happens a lot with dirty texting, but sometimes if I'm just randomly horny in boring conversation. :P

• haha, I have

• Me too lol! What were the circumstances?

• It was really late and I was texting this guy while laying in my bed. He was on vacation and I couldn't wait for him to get back. Just thinking about it really turned me on, but I've never told him about I what I was doing...

• Yeah. haha. I was gonna do it anyways but my friend called. didn't think he would be on the phone with me for that long, I was wrong lol. I tried to keep quite but then I just didn't care. oh well, things happen :)

• lol yea but only while I am texting

• yeah I think I have... don't remember for sure though! I have masturbated to the sound of my roommate having sex with her boyfriend if that counts... even hearing her moans turned me on ha ha I know weird!

What They Said On Facebook