How much money would it take to get you to have sex with ....?

How much Money would it take to get you to have sex with

If your a guy: Another Guy

If your a girl: Another Girl

If your gay: the opposite sex

If your bi: someone who you are just not attracted to at all

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't give a sh*t about money so none of it applies

• So if someone seriously offered you $5,000, you wouldn't be the least tempted? Your human, come on now...

• If you seriously don't like money, which I doubt, then what would it take to get you to sleep with another man? A brand new car, a 100 wifes, fame, a million cheeseburgers, what would it take. And don't give me another choppy answer pal.

• Haha, I'm the best at choppy answers pal. no bribes work for me.

What Guys Said 10

• at least £200,000.

• Finally, someone actually aswered my question. Was it really that hard to answer, lol.

• Yes, mostly because I would never do it sober.

• 2 dollars

• Your either broke & a real funny guy

• I don't know. How much has been printed/minted thus far?

Probably not enough.

• Moeny doest buy sex from me. My marrige is worth more then sex and moeny is.

• Lol go back to grade school and lern to rite

• Justdance, looks like you need to go back to grade school to learn how to write as well.

Hence, you spelled "Learn" & "Right" wrong

• LOL

• if my wife aproves anything goes. so who do I bend over for

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 6

• Another chic: $250 million CASH, I pay no taxes to the fed. and there will be no record of the 'act.'

• Because I'm not single, £500,000. If I was single, not that much because I'd probably experiment anyway.

• guy: 300

girl: 200

not gay

555

• Your cheap. are you an actual prostitute

• Right...

• You caught me. I'm a cheap prostitute :]

• Not really that much maybe about 300 bucks. I think it would take less for me to sleep with a total stranger girl, than a total stranger guy, even though I'm totally straight. It's just that I feel going home with a girl is safer than with a guy.

Also I think I wouldn't 'feel' anything and I don't think it's gross, so I'd do it for not that much money.

• Are you an actual prostitute 300 is really cheap

• Lol no. I just don't really mind. Making out or having sex with a girl doesn't turn me on but I don't find it disgusting either, I really wouldn't feel anything. So why not it's easy money. To go home with a man though I would take about maybe 600 or more, depending on how he looks

• Since you care so much about money "dudeman," how much would it take get you to have sex with another guy?

• Um, not willing to taste crotch, so um, I'd become a hobo.

More from Girls
1