How much money would it take to get you to have sex with ....?

How much Money would it take to get you to have sex withIf your a guy: Another GuyIf your a girl: Another GirlIf your gay: the opposite sexIf your bi: someone who you are just not attracted to at all

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i don't give a sh*t about money so none of it applies

• Haha, I'm the best at choppy answers pal. no bribes work for me.

• If you seriously don't like money, which I doubt, then what would it take to get you to sleep with another man? A brand new car, a 100 wifes, fame, a million cheeseburgers, what would it take. And don't give me another choppy answer pal.

• $5,000, yeah right. 5 million wouldn't get my attention. money isn't a motivating force for me.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 9

• Prob about the same amount as it would take to let someone taze my groin area while forcing me to eat copious amounts of beets.

• LOL, this gave me a chuckle.

• I don't know. How much has been printed/minted thus far?Probably not enough.

• Moeny doest buy sex from me. My marrige is worth more then sex and moeny is.

• LOL

• Justdance, looks like you need to go back to grade school to learn how to write as well. Hence, you spelled "Learn" & "Right" wrong

• Ahh, I think the desks would be to small for me.

• Show Older
  • Another guy? 50 million and a signed contract that no such event occurredAnother girl? As with most men, they would do this for free I'm not gay Not Bi

• Another guy...an eternal amount of money...basically all the worth of Heaven

• if my wife aproves anything goes. so who do I bend over for

• at least £200,000.

• Yes, mostly because I would never do it sober.

• Finally, someone actually aswered my question. Was it really that hard to answer, lol.

• you offering sex to me?

• You beginner, novice or pro

• Funny

• 2 dollars

• Your either broke & a real funny guy

What Girls Said 6

• Because I'm not single, £500,000. If I was single, not that much because I'd probably experiment anyway.

• Another chic: $250 million CASH, I pay no taxes to the fed. and there will be no record of the 'act.'

• guy: 300girl: 200not gay555

• You caught me. I'm a cheap prostitute :]

• Right...

• Haha I wouldn't REALLY have sex for money..I was just kidding =p

• Show Older
  • Not really that much maybe about 300 bucks. I think it would take less for me to sleep with a total stranger girl, than a total stranger guy, even though I'm totally straight. It's just that I feel going home with a girl is safer than with a guy.Also I think I wouldn't 'feel' anything and I don't think it's gross, so I'd do it for not that much money.

• Since you care so much about money "dudeman," how much would it take get you to have sex with another guy?

• Lol no. I just don't really mind. Making out or having sex with a girl doesn't turn me on but I don't find it disgusting either, I really wouldn't feel anything. So why not it's easy money. To go home with a man though I would take about maybe 600 or more, depending on how he looks

• Are you an actual prostitute 300 is really cheap

• Um, not willing to taste crotch, so um, I'd become a hobo.

• No money, girls can pretty much have anyone for sex.

• Oh OK. Then I would make an auction and sell to the highest bidder lol.

• The question is how much money would it take to get "you" to have sex with another girl. If you are gay, then vice versa. If you bi, then how much $ would it take to get you to have sex with someone your not attracted to?