Why don't girls like anal sex ?

why do girls don't like anal sex ? or I am wrong give your reasons

Most Helpful Girl

• It hurts, it's gross, and it's kinda gay. But I actually enjoy it, and some other girls do too.

• Those it make you feel gay that a rod is up at your a** or it you feel the guy is gay .if it for the as for I do it only with girls and as you said it is cool who cares what comes out from there

• Good.....now have fun.

• LOL! An honest girl. Love it. But it can also be nice. Read www.puckerup.com

What Girls Said 11

• Because it is the opposite of pleasure. It is verrrry painful and can cause you problems later in life.

• Do You think a warm soft tongue gently pushed up your ass hole would hurt? It should never hutt. There a million ways to do it nice. Don't believe the hype, but do get educated. It can make You come better for life!

• It is the most uncomfortable sorest thing in the world. it is so painful. If you can imagine its were things come out off and then imagine something twice as big trying 2 go up rather than down. Ur body naturally feels like it needs to push it out ha ha doesn't sound 2 pleasant but I would say if a girl doesn't wanna do it then respect her for it as I will never in my life do it again.

• If a girl doesn't want to do it I will respect it but I think you will not call me jerk or jack a** if I tell you after maybe three attempts I will dump her by respect not to cheat on her people say love is important trust fidelity in a relationship but sex is also a key factor ( especially for me or else I go get it some were else with another girl friend ands that cheating)

• Yeah yeah ok then what will you call it (sodomy) are you in a relationship ?

• I am sorrry that happened to U. But it never has to be that way. Really.

• I like how it feels.

I just don't like the reoccurring memories it gives me. Let's just say I had a bad day with a pedophile when I was younger.

If he can figure out a way so I don't start thinking about it. I'll be all up for it.

• Your case is special, am sorry you should not do it if you don't want to any guy should understand that especially what you went through

• Is all you need to do is ask yourself how you'd like something that big stuck up yours. I think you'd have your answer there. It's not meant to be there and duhh it'd be going in the wrong direction anyway.

• Listen it not my fault if you don't have ONE to stick it into people and asking me how I will feel about that is really weird your answer is really meant (sorry) we are talking about sex not some kind of torture I done know if you have ever had anal sex but I bet refuse your boyfriend that 3 times he will cheat on you but looking at your comment I don't even think you have done a blow job . do well next time to experiment before commenting

• She did answer your question. Remember that girls have functioning nerve endings just like you do. If you had a [fill in the blank] inch penis going inside your anus, I can imagine that would be extremely painful. So the same goes with a girl.

And if a guy cheats on a girl because she won't go through with that, it's a blessing in disguise!

• Yeah is a blessing in disguise to dump such a girl and did you read my comment before writing your bizarro comment and I think I don't have to repeat but any way LISTEN your reason of me imagining a penis in my butt is meant well if I was gay I could have ask why do boy don't like taking up their a** but as you could realize I hope I am heterosexual so don't give that answer you really got some nerves stuck in your a** make use of them somewhere else

• Because it feels like you have to poop! lol!

Porn stars can get enemas then do that, but they are also used to it. There are some, but very few that love it. ( I don't mind after a couple of thrusts) but the fact that it sometimes is messy and stinky, and a big rod shoved up the bunghole, maybe that's most likely the reason why.

• Haha you put it so delicately lol... " a big rod shoved up the bunghole" lol

• Hes aware. Really doesn't care.

• Dont Clench off when You feel like You have to poop. Stops your own orgasm. Sounds like You are getting used to it. Push out, come hard, let the chips fall where they may.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 0