Why don't girls like anal sex ?

why do girls don't like anal sex ? or I am wrong give your reasons

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It hurts, it's gross, and it's kinda gay. But I actually enjoy it, and some other girls do too.

• LOL! An honest girl. Love it. But it can also be nice. Read www.puckerup.com

• Good.....now have fun.

• You got it right I will definitely do it the best way

• Show Older

What Girls Said 10

• Umm that's flat out nasty!

Lol yur sh*t comes out from there

nothing is suppose to be up there!

Would you like it if someone put a

bannana up your butt?

• a bannana up my butt? yeah right why don't you ask me why shouldn't men give birth because it is the way thinks are . I am no gay and calling anal sex nasty is stupid . well if your dump hole is nasty know that others girls are clean. Clean yours then come have a taste of anal sex

• Do you like things shoved in your ass?

• With true sweet sexy anal love making, there is no shoving up the ass. Ever. It is all about making her come -- even if just a finger gets in ass. If he does it right, and is nice about it, it make take a few months, but deep anal fuc king will be asked for by the girl. That is when it gets AWESOME!

• Did you read the comments I wrote down for such answers. why not ask me if if have a vagina. and secondly I GIVE you TAKE IN and don't start asking why . unless you have a d**k then you can start asking me how I will feel having it up my b*tt. next time just answer my question not ask another question . so if you can answer the question let it go

• because it hurts! and a little degrading for the girl especially when she is stil young and tight

• How young because I think at 20 anal sex it possible especially if the guy go slow and gentle and yu have to really trust the guy then it will be delicious and I know it hurts but its has to be done gently

• I like how it feels.

I just don't like the reoccurring memories it gives me. Let's just say I had a bad day with a pedophile when I was younger.

If he can figure out a way so I don't start thinking about it. I'll be all up for it.

• Your case is special, am sorry you should not do it if you don't want to any guy should understand that especially what you went through

• Because it is the opposite of pleasure. It is verrrry painful and can cause you problems later in life.

• Do You think a warm soft tongue gently pushed up your ass hole would hurt? It should never hutt. There a million ways to do it nice. Don't believe the hype, but do get educated. It can make You come better for life!

• Is all you need to do is ask yourself how you'd like something that big stuck up yours. I think you'd have your answer there. It's not meant to be there and duhh it'd be going in the wrong direction anyway.

• Yeah is a blessing in disguise to dump such a girl and did you read my comment before writing your bizarro comment and I think I don't have to repeat but any way LISTEN your reason of me imagining a penis in my butt is meant well if I was gay I could have ask why do boy don't like taking up their a** but as you could realize I hope I am heterosexual so don't give that answer you really got some nerves stuck in your a** make use of them somewhere else

• She did answer your question. Remember that girls have functioning nerve endings just like you do. If you had a [fill in the blank] inch penis going inside your anus, I can imagine that would be extremely painful. So the same goes with a girl.

And if a guy cheats on a girl because she won't go through with that, it's a blessing in disguise!

• Thanks!

• Show Older
  • It is the most uncomfortable sorest thing in the world. it is so painful. If you can imagine its were things come out off and then imagine something twice as big trying 2 go up rather than down. Ur body naturally feels like it needs to push it out ha ha doesn't sound 2 pleasant but I would say if a girl doesn't wanna do it then respect her for it as I will never in my life do it again.

• I am sorrry that happened to U. But it never has to be that way. Really.

• Yeah yeah ok then what will you call it (sodomy) are you in a relationship ?

• Cheating because of that reason??Coz of anal "sex"?i would not even call it sex.It's just crazy.Sorry.

• Show Older
  • never tried it. ( virgin =] ) but all my friends really don't like it . because they fear of stuff coming out.LOL. I mean I've heard some NASTY ass stories! HAAA

• Many are not true I would say in every 100 ass fu cks I have done, I have seen poop maybe 3-4 times. Only once did a girl really "go" -- and I believe that was kinda my fault. I rushed her out in the morning to go apple picking, and she had no time to poop. Then I fu cked her up the ass at the farm and she just went. And yes, we did not stop. We finished, and I used my undewar to clean her up, and threw it away. She said it was nice the way I cleaned her ass hole. We becaume closer.

• first because ur anal wasn't meant to have in. and maybe very painful

second. no girl should open their behind for no one, unless that guy is the one and only.cos no guy want a girl that are wide everywhere they turn.

third. would you like to be treated like a dog? not to be offensive. but if ur answer is no, then the same reasons you have ! it also depends on the girl you are with.

• Do you do blow jobs to your guy if you do was your mouth meant for that (if my knowledge if is correct NO) and being treated like a DOG that is left to the guy if you date some NUTShead cute looking nice but nuthead and macho whether it is oral or anal or caress he will treat you as dog . that why it is good to choose carefully a guy who deeply respect you

• I think when you talk about this issue, being offensive is the only way to explain it. you're right, a girl would be treated like a dog and do girls like being treated that way? certainly not my kind of girl.

• Because it feels like you have to poop! lol!

Porn stars can get enemas then do that, but they are also used to it. There are some, but very few that love it. ( I don't mind after a couple of thrusts) but the fact that it sometimes is messy and stinky, and a big rod shoved up the bunghole, maybe that's most likely the reason why.

• Dont Clench off when You feel like You have to poop. Stops your own orgasm. Sounds like You are getting used to it. Push out, come hard, let the chips fall where they may.

• Hes aware. Really doesn't care.

• You are right tell him the way you want it to be done I respect girl but please what it all about with nasty are your boyfriend not aware of that

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!