Guys: Has a girl ever massaged your penis inside her vagina?

Like gave you a pulsating p**** massage? how does it feel for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it feels good and very different. The only way I can describe it is that I am inside her and she'll just squeeze and hold. Sometimes it starts from the opening and goes up inside. Other times, it starts more in the middle and goes inside and out at the same time. There's no real sensation I can equate it to except it feels like someone squeezing uniformly all the way around you and everything feels tighter. Kegals help and can make it possible to do it more often and hold it longer.

Usually she needs to be still when she does it because she needs to concentrate to hold the squeeze. She drives me crazy after I finish because I am so sensitive and every time she squeezes, it makes me twitch/jump inside her.

• Has she ever pulsated it? by pulsate I mean contract it rhythmically to give your penis a massaging sensation. or does she clamp on and squeeze then let go.

• Show Older
    • do you like her squeeze you after you finish (when you are very sensitive)? is it a good feeling or you don't like it?

• Sure @Raindeernejtack, because it's not direct friction on the head it doesn't get too sensitive. The pressure always feels good.