Guys: Has a girl ever massaged your penis inside her vagina?

Like gave you a pulsating p**** massage? how does it feel for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it feels good and very different. The only way I can describe it is that I am inside her and she'll just squeeze and hold. Sometimes it starts from the opening and goes up inside. Other times, it starts more in the middle and goes inside and out at the same time. There's no real sensation I can equate it to except it feels like someone squeezing uniformly all the way around you and everything feels tighter. Kegals help and can make it possible to do it more often and hold it longer. Usually she needs to be still when she does it because she needs to concentrate to hold the squeeze. She drives me crazy after I finish because I am so sensitive and every time she squeezes, it makes me twitch/jump inside her.

• Sure @Raindeernejtack, because it's not direct friction on the head it doesn't get too sensitive. The pressure always feels good.

• do you like her squeeze you after you finish (when you are very sensitive)? is it a good feeling or you don't like it?

• if only I could get one of the neighbourhood hookers to do that, it's all I can get

• Show Older

What Guys Said 8

• i want my girlfriend to do that now :D

• Wow! that's possible, I could imagine that would feel amzing though lol

• No, but I want one now.

• That's possible?

• Yes

• Yes, and it feels very nice. The girl who gave me one told me she does many keegle excercises. Her pelvic muscles were quite strong.

• She must have been a beginner. pulsating comes with more exercise. I pulsate at will

• Yes, she was in the cowgirl position. She was sitting on me facing me. I can't describe it as 'pulsating'---a rapid squeeze and release, no. I don't think any girl can pulsate her vagina at will.

• Yes, but did she ever pulsate and was she on top?

• Show Older
  • What? Is that even possible?

• Jk it is. kegel exercises

• LOL!

• No

• Whoa I've never even thought of that! Sounds sexy!

• Jk

• It's not possible. I'm writing a book

• Woah. Girls can do that?

• I know. I love my life.

• Too bad

• :O Awesome. I've never been shown anything by a girl lol

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!