Guys: Has a girl ever massaged your penis inside her vagina?

Like gave you a pulsating p**** massage? how does it feel for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it feels good and very different. The only way I can describe it is that I am inside her and she'll just squeeze and hold. Sometimes it starts from the opening and goes up inside. Other times, it starts more in the middle and goes inside and out at the same time. There's no real sensation I can equate it to except it feels like someone squeezing uniformly all the way around you and everything feels tighter. Kegals help and can make it possible to do it more often and hold it longer. Usually she needs to be still when she does it because she needs to concentrate to hold the squeeze. She drives me crazy after I finish because I am so sensitive and every time she squeezes, it makes me twitch/jump inside her.

• Has she ever pulsated it? by pulsate I mean contract it rhythmically to give your penis a massaging sensation. or does she clamp on and squeeze then let go.

• Show Older
    • do you like her squeeze you after you finish (when you are very sensitive)? is it a good feeling or you don't like it?

• Sure @Raindeernejtack, because it's not direct friction on the head it doesn't get too sensitive. The pressure always feels good.

What Guys Said 8

• That's possible?

• Yes

• Wow! that's possible, I could imagine that would feel amzing though lol

• Whoa I've never even thought of that! Sounds sexy!

• It's not possible. I'm writing a book

• Jk

• Yes, and it feels very nice. The girl who gave me one told me she does many keegle excercises. Her pelvic muscles were quite strong.

• Ok

• Show Older
    • Yes, she was in the cowgirl position. She was sitting on me facing me. I can't describe it as 'pulsating'---a rapid squeeze and release, no. I don't think any girl can pulsate her vagina at will.

• She must have been a beginner. pulsating comes with more exercise. I pulsate at will

• No, but I want one now.

• What? Is that even possible?

• No

• LOL!

• Jk it is. kegel exercises

• Woah. Girls can do that?

• No

• Show Older
    • Too bad

• I know. I love my life.

• i want my girlfriend to do that now :D

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!