Why don't men like missionary position?

Seems a lot men don't like missionary position, why? Is it because they don't like being on top, having control, or doing the work? What position... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy's base their self-esteem on their sexual performance. Not completely, but their self-esteem can be shot down quite easily as well as quickly, if we feel we aren't pleasing our partners the way they want to be pleased. I personally, have no problem with it, but consider this: I don't know how many questions I've seen both guys and girls ask on here about what is the fav position. Majority: NOT missionary lol. Sooooo, guys take that information and only want to give what is favorable, most pleasurable and most desired, if you will.

Seeing as how "missionary" is not at the top of the list, maybe they just avoid it. And I would imagine social view have lots to do with it, as missionary seems to be synonomous with

"the usual" , "the basic" or "plain." But I can say this with good confidence, that it isn't because we don't like it. We like it. Hell, the fact that you WANT to have sex with us men, is enough for us to thank our lucky stars. The fact you DO have sex with us, we'll take it anyway you want to dish it. That's why I always find it funny when I'm in line at a grocery store and see Cosmo saying " 5 ways to make your man hot." Real guy answer?: BE NAKED! There are no secrets, no techniques, we are you just happy you want to sleep with us. As long as there is contact with naked female body, they'll be grateful lol.