Why don't men like missionary position?

Seems a lot men don't like missionary position, why? Is it because they don't like being on top, having control, or doing the work? What position do men prefer?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guy's base their self-esteem on their sexual performance. Not completely, but their self-esteem can be shot down quite easily as well as quickly, if we feel we aren't pleasing our partners the way they want to be pleased. I personally, have no problem with it, but consider this: I don't know how many questions I've seen both guys and girls ask on here about what is the fav position. Majority: NOT missionary lol. Sooooo, guys take that information and only want to give what is favorable, most pleasurable and most desired, if you will. Seeing as how "missionary" is not at the top of the list, maybe they just avoid it. And I would imagine social view have lots to do with it, as missionary seems to be synonomous with "the usual" , "the basic" or "plain." But I can say this with good confidence, that it isn't because we don't like it. We like it. Hell, the fact that you WANT to have sex with us men, is enough for us to thank our lucky stars. The fact you DO have sex with us, we'll take it anyway you want to dish it. That's why I always find it funny when I'm in line at a grocery store and see Cosmo saying " 5 ways to make your man hot." Real guy answer?: BE NAKED! There are no secrets, no techniques, we are you just happy you want to sleep with us. As long as there is contact with naked female body, they'll be grateful lol.

What Guys Said 7

• My favorite...just all-around good...it works!

• It doesn't feel good, I don't like the idea of resting my body on top of the girl, it doesn't feel that good for the girl generally, you can't see any interesting body parts.. Theres just nothing good about it

• Yeah most girls just lie there like a star fish do nothing pretend they are dead...

• LOL, that would suck

• I didn't know that men hate the missionary position. Personally, I don't hate it, in fact I tend to like it, the idea of me being in control and most importantly, being able to see her face <3

• Personally after to long my hips start hurting. I prefer the girl to be ontop because that's the most pleasurable for me and I get off easiest in this position.(not saying she has to do all the work. I love to do most of the work). My biggest problem most the women I've been with don't get on top very often.

• i actually don't think its a very comfortable position to be in. I can think of many better once. such as standing up with the female having one leg on something like a chair. (I do that in the shower with my gf) Or doggy

• Well I don't have anything against it. Its probably very good for you girls but its actually quite difficult for us since we need to hold ourself up like that.

• Yeah, I get you. I was just curious why so many guys seem to have a beef with missionary.

• Lets just face it most men are lazy lolI don't mind missionary since most girls I've gotten are lazy and don't like to put in work I've gotten use to it hahaBut for the most part I like doggy

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't know guys didn't like it. Weird since its the most used position. Every guy I've been with loves it.

• Honestly, if a guy is just into pleasing himself he won't care what poosition you want or prefer! The guy should be all about you no matter what. If you want missionary then he better do it if he wants to get any in the future! Not all girls speek up in bed so if you do it can be a turn on and they will do whatever you ask.If your not enjoying it what's the point! Men can enjoy anything so do what you like best.

• I hear missionary is ideal when your trying to have a baby, does that help?

• -Lack of view-Lack of ability to touch,rub,grab,lick and suck-They have to do all of the work.It takes 2 to have sex,not one.The burden shouldn't be placed on the guy

• Yes

• aren't you a virgin?

• No one said you had to get on top.But it's stupid to expect the guy to support his weight on his shoulders because you're lazy.I'm not talking about YOU,that's just how I speak

• Show Older