• Ask
  • myTake

Will Sex hurt less the second time?

Me and the guy of my dreams just had intercourse for the first time.well it was for me. I love him and he loves me. He also encourages me to try it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, with virgins, my experience has been that it varies with each girl; some it took 3 to 4 tries before they didn't hurt, and a couple of others did it the first time, and the 2nd they felt some discomfort, but it was over quick; so I don't think there is a set time, but it depends with you and your body. For sure, by the fifth time you do it though, you will be fine.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• He is totally tellin the truth. It does get easier the more you do it untill you really enjoy it. It probably will still hurt on ur second time maybe even ur third or fourth but the 1st time it hurts the most so just don't give up yet it does get better

• Well I have had sex countless times, and well my first time it hurt pretty bad too exspeshally after I went to pee I bleed as well the next time will hurt probably but not as much the more you do it the more pleasureful it will be its not that bad its an amazing thing even with someone you love! I promise if y'all really love each other it will be worth it!

• It will probably still hurt a little- but no where near as much as the first time. Eventually it will be way worth any pain or discomfort you are having now! =]

• yes it will hurt less.just make sure you get all those nerves out of you and are calm and have fun. Things like being really wet and well lubricated will also help make it easier. don't worry it hurt for me the first time too. but practice makes perfect and soon it will be a fun thing to do

What They Said On Facebook