Will Sex hurt less the second time?

Me and the guy of my dreams just had intercourse for the first time.well it was for me. I love him and he loves me. He also encourages me to try it again and says it will hurt less the next time for sure. I'm a little nervous though because I don't know if that's the truth. The first time hurt really bad and I bled. I just want to know if it will hurt the second time or will it start to feel good? I love him very much and want to share this moment of intimacy again but I'm scared I won't pleasure him or myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, with virgins, my experience has been that it varies with each girl; some it took 3 to 4 tries before they didn't hurt, and a couple of others did it the first time, and the 2nd they felt some discomfort, but it was over quick; so I don't think there is a set time, but it depends with you and your body. For sure, by the fifth time you do it though, you will be fine.