Will my man like it if I put my finger in his butt?

seriously do some guys like it would it be a turn on id defiantly would like to know .

well I talked to him about it and he says no not happening so I guess I won't be trying that!

Most Helpful Guy

• Men have a prostrate glad that they enjoy to stimulated. There are two ways to do this: -

-rub a mans belly just below the belly button. If you do this while your wanking him off, I guarantee he'll enjoy it

-the more direct way, is put something up his arse

If you put anything up a mans arse he will almost certainly get an erection because of the prostrate glad stimulation. This includes men have a chronic irrigation.

So, yes men will almost involuntarily be stimulated by you putting your finger in their arse.

But, if you haven't asked him or told him your going to do this, the technical word for what you've done is rape; so I'd advise asking before you do it. Also, lubrication is always a good idea.

Asker upvoted
    • Lol... rape. true tho. but how would you tell him without being a weirdo?