Ladies have you ever had sex with a black guy?

im white and I've always had a fantasy about having sex with a black guy, I was just curious but like is this a common fantasy, oh and if youve been with a black guy did it live up to your expectations, like were the myths true :P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Chelsea, This is a fantasy many girls have and so many fail to go for it and miss out on what could be a great experience. My suggestion is DO IT! I have been sexually involved with black men now for a lot of years and have enjoyed most all of it. As in any sexual thing regardless of race there will be some disappointments along with the many great times. As for the myths I would say most are not as true as they would make you believe. What I do find true is the confindence they have. They have told me this probably comes from the fact that they are just as intreged by having a white girl as we are as having a black guy. For me one of the most extreme highs it the color contrast. After all these years living with these guys I still get butterflies when I am naked with them and can visually see the color contrast. The other thing is they are much better at working it, making sure I am getting as much pleasure as they are getting.

I recommend giving it a try.

• It's basically a myth, but as with any race of guys some do come along with very large sholongs. Can't say that more of the black race has them than any other though!

• So are they bigger in the pants or is this myth?

What Guys Said 12

• How does having sex with a black person feel? Imagine yourself engaging in a sexual act with a mammal that you have nothing in common with, for purely paraphilic reasons. After the initial high from sleeping with someone that your parents wouldn't approve of sets in and fades away (see teenage angst), you'll realize that its really awkward to be around said person. Then, you'll think to yourself 'maybe I just didn't give them a chance, and I should sleep with them again' or something similar. Then, you'll sleep with them again, and realize 'this is really awkward, and I don't want to do this again'.

Here comes the bad part. When white women screw black dudes, they're totally not wanted by white dudes afterward. Why? Because black dudes stick their d***s in everything, and we don't want diseases etc. So, if you're a white woman, don't sleep with black dudes if you want a white guy.

• Well I'm curious to what do you mean by Myths and such things that you wanted answered by a black guy. ( Oh yea if you didn't noticed I'm a black guy ) LOL

• i can tell you right now what ever you heard about black guys in bed is totally true. lol I am black and always fantasize about sleeping with white girls. I guess I have the jungle fever or something lol.

• ..slut...

• hey that's not nice

• If it is a fantasy of yours then do not miss out, one day you will regret that you did not try it. You never know you just might like it so much that all you do is date black guys from now on. I see no down side for you since if you don't like it just don't do it again. I know allot of girls who was just like you and was very curious and they all tried it and some will only date black guys, some now date all races. Good luck and just go for it

• The problem I have with topics like this is it continues the stereotype of black men being sexual beast whether you acknowledge that or not. Also based on the comments some of you seem to think your experience with one black man is going to be the same with every black man. Ladies was every white guy you dated the same, they did all treat you the same way, please you equally? I highly doubt it yet black men all get lumped in the some boat foolishness.

• lool flippin hater, ino its hard for you to give black people something...but common...you rob our history, rob our knowledge, robbed our faith and now you wanna completely rob our image...jheeez.

• why not native americans we have the biggest d***s

• You've got to see for your self. Just choose wisely and as with sex with anybody else wrap it up. I know personally that I love white chicks. I love the sisters too but I don't know there's something hot about the contrast. Call it Jungle Fever:) LOL. I'm multiracial by the way (black/white).

• i got jungle fever to bro lol

• See, never let women tell you size does not matter :)

• wow...I say ..stay with your race

! white with white...black with black

• No, it is not racist to think that sex/marriage ought to be kept within the bounds of the respective races. It would only be racist if DoctorSex's statement had suggested a different standard for the races, such as "white guys can have sex with anyone, but black guys only with black women."

• @ IMakeBarbieJealous ... look up the word racist...ever heard or a racist view?

• yes indeed!

• Show Older
  • lol I concur with the previous guy

• i won't mind banging both eva and sofia there both freakin hot

• lol...gotta love snow bunnies. go ahead and spread that fantasy to others

• no fear bud. go on ahead

• Hey, don't use the fear alibi! Share the sisters, dude!

• you ain't got the heart kid...theyll eat you alive

• Show Older

What Girls Said 22

• 36d

I had sex with a black guy and OMG ! I liked it so much,, i think it marked me,, i felt it different, more pasional and more hot,, his skyn and flash,, i don t know,, i felt them hotter on me,, it s so exciting OMG ! And it was suh agood connection,, and the way that he was f.. g me,, uff,,, i loved it and i would like so much to repeat it cause unfortunatelly it was just once... But i will catch bim again ! So it worths to give it a try !

• 5d

I'm a black man and I've always had this fantasy of having sex with a white girl but never really had an opportunity. Well never knew how to approach. Where and how do i approach a white woman and how do i know if she is into black guys?

• i mostly hook up with black guys, I love them. the color contrast is the biggest turn on. they're also more assertive in bed, black guys aren't afraid to just f*** lol

• I met two black guys in a club they pestered me for sex I got tipsy so said OK always wanted to see a black guy naked I was not dissapointed sex was great with them they were a tad more aggressive and pushed in deeper than I was use to but they had no probs going down on me and I had no probs doing anything with them I even met up with them a few times after until they asked me to do their mates not into that

• you goo girl! lol

• The only fantasy I've ever had about a black guy was in a dream. So this is what happened...in my dream I was watching p*rn at my grandma's house. There were two girls making out and humping and then all of a sudden the one girl says, "Shorty, get in here!" And a black midget gets in between them. It was really weird and I never want that to actually happen. lol.

• black guys being really good in bed is a myth. black guys having larger organs is a myth. black guys abondaning their families, not being financially secure, and committing a large portion of crime in the united states is a statistical fact. based on this it doesn't appear to be a very good investment. hopefully this black fetish will be a passing phase for you.

• ownedddddddd-because-this-is-true!

• well said!

• I only did it once. He was a friend who I gave in to because he always wanted to try a white girl. It was definitely disappointing. He was maybe average in size. The sex lasted 60 seconds before he pulled out and busted on my stomach, leaving me unsatisfied. Don't believe every stereotype you hear. Myths are usually just that...myths.

• Ive been with 2 black guys...actually the only 2 guys I've ever been with...my ex..who was 9'...and we had the best sex everrr! he was very good, the only thing he didn't do was go down on me, but he lovedddd head! that bothered me sometimes, but he could make me come in no time with his d**k/fingers...so he made up for it. The 2nd guy had a SMALL d***! prob 5'...he didn't do much for me, but he could go down & was damn good at it. So just like every other race, every guy varies.

• Black guys are different in bed I think. They do have better rhythm, and I've never seen one that had a small d***. They're just more passionate too. I think that the expectation of thinking they'll be better sorta makes them better though. Its like you expect it so that's what its like.

• never and never had that fantasy

• Sex with them is just like sex with anyone else. Their pubes are more coarse and it's weird trying to run your hands through their hair or if he like has chest hair or something. It just feels weird. Their full lips feel better on you, and I wouldn't say they're all big down there but black ones look better than white ones imho. I think they have bigger nut sacks though. Everyone says they won't go down on you but all the ones I know are into it. I guess the attraction is that they're so different. BUT the kind of Black guys that usually get hyped up like thugs are probably not all that in bed. Someone with a me vs the world attitude and a f*** everyone kind of mindset is just gonna be really selfish in bed.

• I have never, but I will one day :)

• i don't like black guys.

• whats wrong with black guys? You know what the saying goes once you go black you never back lol

• ...a girl with some brain finally!

• i don't either

• Show Older
  • Nope. I'm still a virgin, you?

• Uhm I'm a virgin so I haven't had sex with any guy. And I'm not really into black guys, they aren't my preference. So yeah.

• What... thought we had somethin special? Lol thoughy you loved me? Thought you loved daddy d***: lol kiddin

• aww why do I see people dissin black guys? lol I've only been w one and I love him to death, despite all his problems. I miss him this question makes me miss him :(

anyways, umm yeah he was very big and so good at pleasing me it was so awesome. he was rough w me yet loving at the same time (dont ask how it works) his oral was fantastic I cud come from just that that's how good he is. but hot damn nobody ever did it like he's done it. I looooooooove me some black d*** hahaha!

i always fantasized about black guys tho I don't know y but they are just so sexy :)

• I've had sex with black guys, yes they usually were bigger but most of them didn't know how to satisfy a girl.

• i've had a similar fantasy. but I don't think I will ever act upon it. I like the status quo of the white d***.

• go for a steve urkel type and close your eyes lol you won't think he's black then :-P

• i think personally for me its because I know my father would hate it. and it would be something I wouldn't normally do. maybe because its like this "bad boy" idea in my head? haha

• good to know I'm not the only one that thinks about it lol, why do you fantasize about it, like what does it for you?

• They're overrated.

• Not true in my case...and not to sound racist I am sticking to white men from now on.

• My boyfriend is nine inches, and DEFINITELY knows what he's doing.

• she asked if u've done it with a black guy and if it lived up to your expectations... I just answered her...

• You win the random answer award!

• I have been with a black guy and yes the myth was true, with him at least. He was enormous but he had no idea what he was doing with it. It was pretty awful.

• same here. the ones I've seen have never been small

• it wasn't good?

• they were very true. best I've ever had

• well said Poncho 69. "If I know that you went black..i will never take you back1"

• wanna know a secret? he like BECUZ YOU ARE WHITE! black men are obsessed with white girls. it is such a status symbol for a black guy to be witha white girl. the initial attraction for him was your white skin. period.

• i was dating a guy for a while, long story short I ended up measuring his junk lol and he was 8 long and 6 inches around is that big, like I never thought anything of it?

• Show Older