Ladies have you ever had sex with a black guy?

im white and I've always had a fantasy about having sex with a black guy, I was just curious but like is this a common fantasy, oh and if youve been with a black guy did it live up to your expectations, like were the myths true :P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Chelsea, This is a fantasy many girls have and so many fail to go for it and miss out on what could be a great experience. My suggestion is DO IT! I have been sexually involved with black men now for a lot of years and have enjoyed most all of it. As in any sexual thing regardless of race there will be some disappointments along with the many great times. As for the myths I would say most are not as true as they would make you believe. What I do find true is the confindence they have. They have told me this probably comes from the fact that they are just as intreged by having a white girl as we are as having a black guy. For me one of the most extreme highs it the color contrast. After all these years living with these guys I still get butterflies when I am naked with them and can visually see the color contrast. The other thing is they are much better at working it, making sure I am getting as much pleasure as they are getting.I recommend giving it a try.

• So are they bigger in the pants or is this myth?

• It's basically a myth, but as with any race of guys some do come along with very large sholongs. Can't say that more of the black race has them than any other though!

What Guys Said 12

• Well I'm curious to what do you mean by Myths and such things that you wanted answered by a black guy. ( Oh yea if you didn't noticed I'm a black guy ) LOL

• why not native americans we have the biggest d***s

• See, never let women tell you size does not matter :)

• wow...I say ..stay with your race! white with white...black with black

• See, I?m latin. So because people were sensible enough to not do this, we exist.

• Show Older
    • No, it is not racist to think that sex/marriage ought to be kept within the bounds of the respective races. It would only be racist if DoctorSex's statement had suggested a different standard for the races, such as "white guys can have sex with anyone, but black guys only with black women."

@ DJ_Durrty_un. . . Don't show your ignorance. Sofia Vergara or Eva Mendez ARE white (Caucasian) people. "Hispanic" is an ethnicity, not a race. Ethnic as in people who are from or direct descendents of people from countries who's native language is Spanish. Therefore, a "hispanic" person can be black (Negroid), white (Caucasian), Asian (Mogolian), or mixed-race. Ethicities are people who identify with various cultural and geographic factors, like being "Irish" or "Polish," for example. Races is based on purely genetic issues. So, if a the person you are attacking wanted to have sex with one of those hispanic women you identified, he would NOT be going back on his claim that white people should only hook up with white people.

• lol I concur with the previous guy

• i won't mind banging both eva and sofia there both freakin hot

• lol...gotta love snow bunnies. go ahead and spread that fantasy to others

• u got to share the sisters then too.

• Show Older
    • Hey, don't use the fear alibi! Share the sisters, dude!

• no fear bud. go on ahead

• i can tell you right now what ever you heard about black guys in bed is totally true. lol I am black and always fantasize about sleeping with white girls. I guess I have the jungle fever or something lol.

• The problem I have with topics like this is it continues the stereotype of black men being sexual beast whether you acknowledge that or not. Also based on the comments some of you seem to think your experience with one black man is going to be the same with every black man. Ladies was every white guy you dated the same, they did all treat you the same way, please you equally? I highly doubt it yet black men all get lumped in the some boat foolishness.

• lool flippin hater, ino its hard for you to give black people something...but common...you rob our history, rob our knowledge, robbed our faith and now you wanna completely rob our image...jheeez.

• 43d

i don't know if this dumbass that commented can see this but someone needs to please inform him that he is the reason racism still exists... thank you

• How does having sex with a black person feel? Imagine yourself engaging in a sexual act with a mammal that you have nothing in common with, for purely paraphilic reasons. After the initial high from sleeping with someone that your parents wouldn't approve of sets in and fades away (see teenage angst), you'll realize that its really awkward to be around said person. Then, you'll think to yourself 'maybe I just didn't give them a chance, and I should sleep with them again' or something similar. Then, you'll sleep with them again, and realize 'this is really awkward, and I don't want to do this again'. Here comes the bad part. When white women screw black dudes, they're totally not wanted by white dudes afterward. Why? Because black dudes stick their d***s in everything, and we don't want diseases etc. So, if you're a white woman, don't sleep with black dudes if you want a white guy.

• If it is a fantasy of yours then do not miss out, one day you will regret that you did not try it. You never know you just might like it so much that all you do is date black guys from now on. I see no down side for you since if you don't like it just don't do it again. I know allot of girls who was just like you and was very curious and they all tried it and some will only date black guys, some now date all races. Good luck and just go for it

• ..slut...

• hey that's not nice

• You've got to see for your self. Just choose wisely and as with sex with anybody else wrap it up. I know personally that I love white chicks. I love the sisters too but I don't know there's something hot about the contrast. Call it Jungle Fever:) LOL. I'm multiracial by the way (black/white).

• i got jungle fever to bro lol

What Girls Said 23

• The only fantasy I've ever had about a black guy was in a dream. So this is what happened...in my dream I was watching p*rn at my grandma's house. There were two girls making out and humping and then all of a sudden the one girl says, "Shorty, get in here!" And a black midget gets in between them. It was really weird and I never want that to actually happen. lol.

• i mostly hook up with black guys, I love them. the color contrast is the biggest turn on. they're also more assertive in bed, black guys aren't afraid to just f*** lol

• I've had sex with black guys, yes they usually were bigger but most of them didn't know how to satisfy a girl.

Here's the truth about white girls and black guys: Every girl goes through that curiosity/adventure stage. A handful of girls manage to resist the temptation to "sew wild oats" (actually, harvest wild oats, but I digress); the other 90+ percent go through a phase where they get their share of penis. For a few of them, that may mean just doing it with a steady boyfriend who is probably of the same race. For most, it means some combination of steady boyfriends, some "third-date and went all the way" guys, and maybe one or two one-night stand/heat of the moment events; perhaps having sex with 5 to 10 guys before settling down and becoming "nice girls" who find one guy, get married, and live happily ever after.. And for a few at the extreme, they basically turn into total sluts.

I'll address the majority group -- the ones who have been with 5 to 10 then settle down; for most of them, sex with a black guy is one of those adventures they might do at the right moment in time; it is a combination of curiosity and a short-term wild streak that leads to perhaps 50% of girls in this group actually going all the way with a black guy at least one time, and perhaps an additional 10-15% having "only" done oral with a black guy (I have a friend in this category). So, if you are out on a date with a non-virgin girl over 25, there is a better than 50% chance that she's had a black penis inside her vagina before. [The 5-10% that were truly the good girls are probably married by age 25, and thus you won't be dating them; and if you are out with one of the sluts, there's about 95% chance she's done black; so, the odds are better than 50% that any random 25 year old white woman you are out on date with has gone all the way with a black guy at least once; and a 65% chance there's been a black penis in her mouth.] Now, here's the rest of the story -- she probably won't admit it. She knows white guys typically don't want a girl who's done black, so she "forgets" to mention it.

• They're overrated.

• I met two black guys in a club they pestered me for sex I got tipsy so said OK always wanted to see a black guy naked I was not dissapointed sex was great with them they were a tad more aggressive and pushed in deeper than I was use to but they had no probs going down on me and I had no probs doing anything with them I even met up with them a few times after until they asked me to do their mates not into that

• you goo girl! lol

• i've had a similar fantasy. but I don't think I will ever act upon it. I like the status quo of the white d***.

• good to know I'm not the only one that thinks about it lol, why do you fantasize about it, like what does it for you?

• i think personally for me its because I know my father would hate it. and it would be something I wouldn't normally do. maybe because its like this "bad boy" idea in my head? haha

• go for a steve urkel type and close your eyes lol you won't think he's black then :-P

• they were very true. best I've ever had

• what was it like if you don't mind me asking, like what exactly made it the best? aha its comments like this that make me so curious

• Show Older
    • wanna know a secret? he like BECUZ YOU ARE WHITE! black men are obsessed with white girls. it is such a status symbol for a black guy to be witha white girl. the initial attraction for him was your white skin. period.

• well said Poncho 69. "If I know that you went black..i will never take you back1"

• black guys being really good in bed is a myth. black guys having larger organs is a myth. black guys abondaning their families, not being financially secure, and committing a large portion of crime in the united states is a statistical fact. based on this it doesn't appear to be a very good investment. hopefully this black fetish will be a passing phase for you.

• well said!

• ownedddddddd-because-this-is-true!

• Black guys are different in bed I think. They do have better rhythm, and I've never seen one that had a small d***. They're just more passionate too. I think that the expectation of thinking they'll be better sorta makes them better though. Its like you expect it so that's what its like.

• Sex with them is just like sex with anyone else. Their pubes are more coarse and it's weird trying to run your hands through their hair or if he like has chest hair or something. It just feels weird. Their full lips feel better on you, and I wouldn't say they're all big down there but black ones look better than white ones imho. I think they have bigger nut sacks though. Everyone says they won't go down on you but all the ones I know are into it. I guess the attraction is that they're so different. BUT the kind of Black guys that usually get hyped up like thugs are probably not all that in bed. Someone with a me vs the world attitude and a f*** everyone kind of mindset is just gonna be really selfish in bed.

• I have never, but I will one day :)

• i don't like black guys.

• awwwww... who cares, you like who like.. Black guys might not like you either...

• Show Older
    • ...a girl with some brain finally!

• whats wrong with black guys? You know what the saying goes once you go black you never back lol

• Nope. I'm still a virgin, you?

• aww why do I see people dissin black guys? lol I've only been w one and I love him to death, despite all his problems. I miss him this question makes me miss him :( anyways, umm yeah he was very big and so good at pleasing me it was so awesome. he was rough w me yet loving at the same time (dont ask how it works) his oral was fantastic I cud come from just that that's how good he is. but hot damn nobody ever did it like he's done it. I looooooooove me some black d*** hahaha! i always fantasized about black guys tho I don't know y but they are just so sexy :)

• I have been with a black guy and yes the myth was true, with him at least. He was enormous but he had no idea what he was doing with it. It was pretty awful.

• it wasn't good?

• same here. the ones I've seen have never been small

• never and never had that fantasy

• Ive been with 2 black guys...actually the only 2 guys I've ever been with...my ex..who was 9'...and we had the best sex everrr! he was very good, the only thing he didn't do was go down on me, but he lovedddd head! that bothered me sometimes, but he could make me come in no time with his d**k/fingers...so he made up for it. The 2nd guy had a SMALL d***! prob 5'...he didn't do much for me, but he could go down & was damn good at it. So just like every other race, every guy varies.

• My boyfriend is nine inches, and DEFINITELY knows what he's doing.

• You win the random answer award!

• she asked if u've done it with a black guy and if it lived up to your expectations... I just answered her...

• Not true in my case...and not to sound racist I am sticking to white men from now on.

I had sex with a black guy and OMG ! I liked it so much,, i think it marked me,, i felt it different, more pasional and more hot,, his skyn and flash,, i don t know,, i felt them hotter on me,, it s so exciting OMG ! And it was suh agood connection,, and the way that he was f.. g me,, uff,,, i loved it and i would like so much to repeat it cause unfortunatelly it was just once... But i will catch bim again ! So it worths to give it a try !

I'm a black man and I've always had this fantasy of having sex with a white girl but never really had an opportunity. Well never knew how to approach. Where and how do i approach a white woman and how do i know if she is into black guys?

• I only did it once. He was a friend who I gave in to because he always wanted to try a white girl. It was definitely disappointing. He was maybe average in size. The sex lasted 60 seconds before he pulled out and busted on my stomach, leaving me unsatisfied. Don't believe every stereotype you hear. Myths are usually just that...myths.

• Uhm I'm a virgin so I haven't had sex with any guy. And I'm not really into black guys, they aren't my preference. So yeah.

• What... thought we had somethin special? Lol thoughy you loved me? Thought you loved daddy d***: lol kiddin