Ladies have you ever had sex with a black guy?

im white and I've always had a fantasy about having sex with a black guy, I was just curious but like is this a common fantasy, oh and if youve been... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Chelsea, This is a fantasy many girls have and so many fail to go for it and miss out on what could be a great experience. My suggestion is DO IT! I have been sexually involved with black men now for a lot of years and have enjoyed most all of it. As in any sexual thing regardless of race there will be some disappointments along with the many great times. As for the myths I would say most are not as true as they would make you believe. What I do find true is the confindence they have. They have told me this probably comes from the fact that they are just as intreged by having a white girl as we are as having a black guy. For me one of the most extreme highs it the color contrast. After all these years living with these guys I still get butterflies when I am naked with them and can visually see the color contrast. The other thing is they are much better at working it, making sure I am getting as much pleasure as they are getting.

I recommend giving it a try.

• So are they bigger in the pants or is this myth?

• It's basically a myth, but as with any race of guys some do come along with very large sholongs. Can't say that more of the black race has them than any other though!

• I agree about the color contrast it's so sexy. And it is basically a myth about being bigger. Some are and some aren't.