Panties with short skirts?

What type of panties do you wear when you wear a short skirt? Have you ever gone without panties? I have seen a lot of girls wearing very small thongs with short skirts, but never a girl without panties.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

boy shorts or just regular bikini. never a thong.. I have a little something I like to call class. you can't see if I wear boy shorts cause I don't wear skirts short enough that my cooter is out. if you are wearing a skirt that is short,chances are somewhere along the way someone is going to be able to see up it, id rather them see my undies than my goodies, personally.

• usually cheekies or small tight shorts

• Gstring or none, don't see the point in wearing shorts under a skirt tbh. Might as well just not wear the skirt if yoru wearing something that isn't revealing and wear proper shorts instead.

• thong, or cheekies

i rarely wear a skirt tho

but I do wear these link

or a short tight dress :)

• i did it once without lol it felt weird and always boy shorts lol

• I usually wear a thong - as I do daily... and if it is hot hot hot outside and I am just running to the store maybe nothing even if I have a short skirt on -- to air things out - even the thong can get saturated with sweat - and so I take if off if at home...

• Boy shorts. I don't want people to see my goodies.

Either that, or I'll just wear Soffee shorts if the skirt is loose enough so you can' t really tell if I'm wearing shorts or not. With the Soffee shorts rolled up as much as possible though.

• yeah boyshorts...wearing a thong with a skirt is sorta tacky

• bjs said it the best :) boyshorts or bikini

• I usually wear a thong if I wear a skirt. It would just look really weird if you could see like my boyshorts underneath a skirt; skirts are somewhat revealing, and thongs sort of go along with them like just right.

• ...even then :D

• Lol, yeah. I usually don't wear skirts unless I have to dress up for something, anyways.

• which is the purpose of a skirt, to guys. we want to be able to see something, that's why skirts are so dangerous to wear

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!