• Ask
  • myTake

Panties with short skirts?

What type of panties do you wear when you wear a short skirt? Have you ever gone without panties? I have seen a lot of girls wearing very small... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• boy shorts or just regular bikini. never a thong.. I have a little something I like to call class. you can't see if I wear boy shorts cause I don't wear skirts short enough that my cooter is out. if you are wearing a skirt that is short,chances are somewhere along the way someone is going to be able to see up it, id rather them see my undies than my goodies, personally.

What Girls Said 11

• I usually wear a thong if I wear a skirt. It would just look really weird if you could see like my boyshorts underneath a skirt; skirts are somewhat revealing, and thongs sort of go along with them like just right.

• which is the purpose of a skirt, to guys. we want to be able to see something, that's why skirts are so dangerous to wear

• Lol, yeah. I usually don't wear skirts unless I have to dress up for something, anyways.

• ...even then :D

• I usually wear a thong - as I do daily... and if it is hot hot hot outside and I am just running to the store maybe nothing even if I have a short skirt on -- to air things out - even the thong can get saturated with sweat - and so I take if off if at home...

• Boy shorts. I don't want people to see my goodies. Either that, or I'll just wear Soffee shorts if the skirt is loose enough so you can' t really tell if I'm wearing shorts or not. With the Soffee shorts rolled up as much as possible though.

• I'm used to wear bikini panties with short skirt, and I tried once to go commando with a knee lenght skirt, but I had a uncomfortable feeling, I didn't liked it

• Gstring or none, don't see the point in wearing shorts under a skirt tbh. Might as well just not wear the skirt if yoru wearing something that isn't revealing and wear proper shorts instead.

• yeah boyshorts...wearing a thong with a skirt is sorta tacky

• bjs said it the best :) boyshorts or bikini

• usually cheekies or small tight shorts

• thong, or cheekiesi rarely wear a skirt thobut I do wear these link or a short tight dress :)

• i did it once without lol it felt weird and always boy shorts lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!