What do guys think about while getting a blowjob?

I want to know what a majority of men think about while their girl is giving them head. So, what runs through a guys mind? I give this guy a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• i always think, oh god I hope she's not terrible at this.

Because most blowjobs are really awful.

After being with over a hundred women, only maybe 30% of them knew how to do it correctly.

• What is the correct way?

• Show Older
    • 1. Coverage. meaning deep throating feels good for a reason, so if your just on the tip (which is important) then its not enough.

2. No teeth. I understand when its huge, there's issues, just cover your teeth with your tounge and your lips.

3. Pace. Keeping the pace right, starting slow then fast onec the guy is about to cum.

4. Use your hands (this goes with coverage) meaning there are things you can do with the mans balls as well. pinching the skin or kneading it at the right spot.

• 5. Take the tips of your fingers and lightly stroke down your arm at the wrist. Notice how that feeling is different from your nails. lightly scratch the balls when your down there as well. And at a certain pace.

6. pop the head in your mouth when you suck.

7. alternate with twisting.

8. When the man gets the hardest, focus a lot on the area or rim the border that is inbetween the shaft and head. the very edge of the head. To simulate insertion

There are other things but that should help.