Girls be honest - how many guys have you had sex with in one day??

Girls be honest - how many guys have you had sex with in one day?? Curious to know

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It was awhile ago but I was the centerpiece in a gangbang in which 7 guys finally partisapated in. Other than that I have been involved with several threesomes.

• omg are you series... your f***ing licky... IV ALWAYS WANTED TO DO A GANGBANG... how was it?

• I'd do one again if the situation ever came about. I think I would want to be a bit more sober if there was a next time and enjoy it a bit more. It's a total crazy feeling to have guys holding your hands and legs, fondling your girl parts, oral and penatration all going on at the same time. I would want the end result to be different, I ended up pregnant!

• LOL

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting question

• Who z gonna say 10...lol

• Its just a question people, if you don't like it then don't answer it!Why the harshness people?YEAH I want to know too! Haha

• is this a plea of guilt? How many have you had sex with in a day Anonymous User?

What Girls Said 7

• 2.

• My answer is just 1. More in my fantasies, but actually doing it, just 1.

• Never more than One in a week not to mention day lol

• For me... once 2 different guys in one day.

• are you serious...why two? I'm not judging, just wondering what would make a girl sleep with two different guys within 24 hours. Unless she works on a p*rn set? lol

• Same reason guys would have sex with more than one girl in a day! We like sex, the opportunity presented itself and we go for it.

• I was on a weekend away for a wedding, and there were a lot of guys there from my highschool, needless to say I still liked a couple of them..

• Only 1

• never more than 1

• The most has been 2.