Why do you guys revolve everthing around sex?

you wake up thinking about it you go to bed think about it. you look at any girl and immediately picture her in your bed. that's all you talk about... Show More

I don't know maybe I have been on this website to long, and all I pretty much run across comments such as the ones I commented on below. So what are girls supposed to think when the majority of what guys talk about and they say think about is sex?

Most Helpful Opinion

• To me normal is having sex 1-2 times a week when alone with my girlfriend. If that's out of the way, which is say 3 hours a week, than I'm satisfied sexually and will barely ever salivate for it.

It's only when a guy is not sexually fulfilled that he begins to seem like his life revolves around sex.

For example, I had one girlfriend who would barely want to be sexually active. After about a month of no sex it would become a daily occurrence where I would try to instigate, at this point my girlfriend would start saying "all you want to do is have sex all the time". I find this annoying and unfair, because I would only be asking for sex often because I hadn't got any in so long.

Basically one thing I personally could not stand when dating, is when a girl would try to make me feel guilty for wanting to have sex. With all my good relationships there has been a steady dose (again 1-2 a week), and because of it, I wouldn't become so sex obsessed and I wouldn't get annoyed when my girl didn't feel like it. In relationships like this, the sex becomes maybe 1% of a week, but 1% is a hell of a big difference compared to 0%, which in turn makes you think about it %100 of the week.