Why don't guys let girls watch them pee?

i've noticed that after I have sex with a guy and we're just lounging around naked he doesn't care that I'm seeing all of him but if he has to pee he always shuts the door or says that I shouldn't watch. it's not that I really want to see a guy pee I just wondered if there was a reason for guys being shy about this (if other guys are shy about this too?)? this has happened with almost every guy I've been with so I'm starting to think its the norm lol

Most Helpful Guy

• had an ex watch me one time. It was creepy as f****. She littereally starred at my wang and watched like I was on TV one time. Since then doors been closed and locked.

• haha... I had an ex who begged to watch me pee, so I let her on one condition, she had to shake it after. She got pee on her hand and never asked again... problem solved

• we're curious ! it's not like we have a penis to call our own ;p loo

What Guys Said 20

• That's a rumor my friend ;).

• Instinct, can't let our lovers watch us excrete

• can't say I've ever been that shy...dunno

• I tell myself that girls don't actually pee. I have no interest in seeing that. I think it's good manners to close the door.

• I think it is nice to be able to pee in front of each other, actually... of course, I'm kind of weird that way...

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 9

• For some people, it's just a very private thing, but there are a lot of guys who don't mind.

• Haven't gotten the opportunity to watch a guy pee, but the guy I'm talking to is comfortable enough to pee while still on the phone with me...lol

• really?!?!? my guy lets me watch him pee I've even grabed hold of his d*** while peeing. ha ha I was drunk at that time to (but I've seen him more than once) and made him kinda pee all over lol OOPS

• hahaha that's so funny!

• Grab hold of my d*** while I pee? Please?

• haha sorry I only grab my mans d***

• I think it's just natural, and it would be kinda awk to see that, ha.

• Wow, this question made me laugh really hard.

• I personally don't want someone to see me pee though, maybe they feel like I do, that my privacy is being invaded.

More from Girls
4