Why are guys such pervs?

its a big turn off when a guy talks sexually about girls. I don't get why they do it. because its really not funny. it can be there's just a line when it comes to that stuff and mostly all guys cross that line. it just makes me wish even more that I was lesbian

Most Helpful Guy

• Why guys talk that way is because sex is constantly on a males mind. So I've been told males have more "sex drive" than women this is simply word of mouth and I haven't done any research on that however, men will always speak like that but doing it around women is distasteful. Yes even the nice guy who's a gentleman holds doors open upholds chivalry at least thinks about women in an inappropriate manner. But it's a high school thing they will grow up mature and keep it to themselves. Not all men are perverted just the lot of them tend to make even the good one look bad... It's only a phase though I hope I helped

• yeah, I know that's mostly what guys think about but I don't get why they just can't keep it to themselves.

• Wait until the girls stop thinking dating "bad boys" is cool and once they start going for nice guys most will change not all... There is always that guy that never grows up lol...