• Ask
  • myTake

Sex positions fore people with knee problems?

My Boy friend says he can't be on his knees for a long time and I don't know how to have sex with him :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Cowgirl, reversed cowgirl, make him sit on a chair and you get on top, lay down on bed in your tummy and he lays on top of you ( similar to doggy style). There's a bunch of ways, I recommend you get a position's book or look positions online, I know there's more than what I mentioned.

• ok thank you

• You're welcome.

What Guys Said 2

• I have knee problems too and the positions that don't hurt at all are doggy where I am standing up (my girlfriend is on the bed on her knees and has her ass in the air, also on a table when the girl is laying on her back and puts her knees over the guys shoulders and he penetrates her while standing up and also what the others have suggested with cowgirl/ reverse cowgirl.

• thank you

• Cowgirl, doggy standing up.

• ya I suck at cowgirl :( and I'm not with him any more

What Girls Said 5

• Cowgirl is always good! then you are in control and he is not on his knees! Reverse cowgirl is great too! Good luck!

• Your boyfriend just sounds lazy

• Just let him be on bottom.

• He just sounds lazY!

• yep he was I'm not with him any more

• Good! Its about time. My guy better be good on top!

• He can lay down and you climb on top. That's easy on his knees.

• ok ill try I'm not so good at riding