Can a vagina actually hurt a penis?

If a girl is really really tight... like so tight that she can barely fit one of her fingers in... and has strong vagina muscles too lol can that actually hurt a guy's penis or does it just feel good?

Guys have you had sex with a girl that was "too tight" or so tight that it hurt you and you had to stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would doubt it. While squeezing a penis too hard can damage the urethra (the tube through which pee comes out), it is highly unlikely that you are s tight that it will do that. While masturbation, for example, I grip my penis very hard and I have no problems. It actually takes a fair amount of pressure before you will do any lasting damage (though if you do squeeze hard enough, your guy might feel like he needs to pee for a while afterwards).

If you are tight enough to cause problems, then I'd doubt he could even get it in to begin with. I'd just use lube. If it is going to hurt him, he'll know pretty quickly and will be able to stop.