Can a vagina actually hurt a penis?

If a girl is really really tight... like so tight that she can barely fit one of her fingers in... and has strong vagina muscles too lol can that actually hurt a guy's penis or does it just feel good? Guys have you had sex with a girl that was "too tight" or so tight that it hurt you and you had to stop?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would doubt it. While squeezing a penis too hard can damage the urethra (the tube through which pee comes out), it is highly unlikely that you are s tight that it will do that. While masturbation, for example, I grip my penis very hard and I have no problems. It actually takes a fair amount of pressure before you will do any lasting damage (though if you do squeeze hard enough, your guy might feel like he needs to pee for a while afterwards).If you are tight enough to cause problems, then I'd doubt he could even get it in to begin with. I'd just use lube. If it is going to hurt him, he'll know pretty quickly and will be able to stop.

What Guys Said 9

• One girl I had was so tight that after all the f***ing, my d*** did hurt for the rest of the day.

• Instead it would provide more pleasure...i don't think a vagina can hurt a penis...

• I never had a vagina hurt my penis ... I haven't even heard of a situation like that so I highly doubt it could happen

• I've been with a couple of women that were extremely tight however with enough kissing and playing there's not ever been an issue. I've had to go slower but they've always been okay with it and I've not had any problems with it as well. With that said I have been a little sore then next day. Not enough to stop though

• Ummmmmmm...no. It can never be too tight. I think it would be the other way around and it would hurt the girl.

• It can hurt but it can also feel good, it all dependso on the couple.

• 8d

My ex was Chinese/Venezuelan so she had a hybrid tight pussy. it hurt her to put one finger in and my dick is a little thicker that a Shake Weight grip so it was really painful for both of us the first time. She was a virgin, and it was horrible. she was scared to have sex with me again after that but eventually I kinda opened her up so it was a little more bearable. but YES!!! it hurt... but i dont stop *wink*

jk thats a terrible joke

hope this helped somewhat :)

• Yes, it can strangulate a vein. I think the penis needs to be a certain way though.

• My Girlfriend is pretty tight, and some times tight enough and aroused enough to make me sore, but that's about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Umm, I don't think that a tight vagina can really hurt a penis. However, certain positions, going too hard can actually damage the penis. It's not exactly 'broken' but it damages certain muscles and may need a penis splint- no lie. It's meant to be excruciatingly painful and there's a characteristic popping sound. Again though, not really the vagina's fault there's a whole load of stuff that comes into that.

• Yes. Once during sex, we were upstairs, someone slammed the door downstairs, and it really scared both of us...and I accidentally clamped him. The next day his **** was literally blue. Not to mention it took half an hor to get it out.

• wait.. are you serious? It took half an hour to get it out? why? lol

• Show Older
    • The proper name for it is 'penis captivus'

• 8d

LOL sucks for him

• I've had guys tell me it hurts. They even have to work it in even when its real wet. But once they get in and do their thing for a little while they love it and always keep wanting more.

• Actually you can hurt a penis, you should look at my questionwww dot girlsaskguys dot com/Sexuality-Questions/479361-he-says-i-leave-his-d-sore-after-sex-what-can dot htmlsorry I can't post a link yet but you can find it with this or looking at my questions =)