Why do girls love penis so much?

Why do girls love penis so much? Why do girls love penis so much?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

you don't like vagina?

• why :(

• Nope.

• Just for my own pleasure...But I don't like penis like the boys like vagina (they don't care who belongs to), I can't say I like a boy just for his penis! I'd rather say I like the penis just for the boy!

• Probably because we don't have one and it is a very unque part of the male that we desire. It is a tool used to create much pleasure for us and I would be the first to tell, that if a guy uses it on me very good I am going to worship it.

• We don't. A big veiny tube between your legs isn't a piece of pie

• lolllz...hhow rude it that!...why?

• umm you don't like vag? or boobs?

like we don't like it so much. who said we do ?

plus its the guy the penis is on the the penis.

• That's not even true, most girls love the guy the penis belongs to. but the penis alone doesn't do ir for most

• A lot of girls do enjoy one night stands. Seems like you know even less about your own gender, because you're letting your own opinion be that of all of us.. Why you do that, I don't know.

Girls have one night stands for the pleasure, obviously. They don't so much love the penis, but the pleasure from the sex. And sex doesn't always have to be with someone who love. Most of them don't. "Some do but a whole lot don't" would seem more fitting to describe it.

• seems like you no nothing about girls one night stands are gross

• ehmm no. Some do but a whole lot don't

• Show Older
  • It's a trap.

• they don't have it!

• is this really worth asking? I mean, you like the vagina don't you? its not like every woman is a whore or some sort of she-devil that only haves sex with us because they want something. maybe it's because it feels pretty damn good to both participants and they find something attractive about who has the penis.