• Ask
  • myTake

How do I grab his penis

if you don't relieze its my first time grabbing my boyfriends d*** with him having his pants on, I wanna do it so OK he wears loose pant (not tight at all) and its my first time grabbing it so I don't wanna make full of my self HOW WOULD I DO IT? that is my question

like when he spreads his legs like a V like most guys the area where his d*** is at its like really tight, or do I just stick my hand down his pants and do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You don't have to "Grab" it. Slid your hand over it and caress it to start with and if his pants are that loose, you can wrap your hand around it on the outside of his pants. If you feel like it, open his pants and slowly reach in and gently wrap your hand around it and stroke it. Stroke it slow or he might just come in his pants.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• chick! if you were a dude how wold you want ur partner to grab ur d**k?im not a dude but if i was i would want her to start off by my thigh... but you know what... he'll probably wouldnt want you to just grab it hed probably want you to break him off a peice. so its not really how would i grab it its more like would i put out... cuz if you dont put out either oral or full sex then ur just gonna give him blue balls ... how bout you go to disneyland or something :)

• You're sounding pretty violent there..

• Agreed. O_o

• xD That guy can say goodbye to his penis.