Guys, is giving oral sex a sign of trust or love?

From what I'm told, the majority of men enjoy giving oral sex, but what does it really mean to you? Could you give oral to a friend? One-night... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it means I am really close to her and care about her. And that I also really want to make her feel good.

I maybe could give oral to a friend if she was really close and was in a situation where she really wanted it done but didn't have a boyfriend or anything.

I wouldn't do it for a one-night stand because I wouldn't feel close to her like that. I don't think would have a one night stand anyway.

I wouldn't just do it as repayment. But if I was close enough to a girl for her to do oral on me I am also probably willing to do it for her too.

For me it has to be someone I have feelings for and also trust.

When I give oral I don't expect anything in return. My last girlfriend didn't want to give oral at first but I still did it to her. Even though she did come around on her own without me asking.

• It's only polite to return the favor, more so if you love the person. I'm not sure why most girls have a problem with giving BJs. I always thought the penis to be really attractive and fascinating part of a male's body.

• Sounds good. Most girls should think like that.