Guys, is giving oral sex a sign of trust or love?

From what I'm told, the majority of men enjoy giving oral sex, but what does it really mean to you?

Could you give oral to a friend? One-night stand? Repayment for the girl giving you oral? Does it have to be someone you really trust or have strong enough feelings for?

When you do give oral, do you expect to have the favor returned?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• To me it means I am really close to her and care about her. And that I also really want to make her feel good.

I maybe could give oral to a friend if she was really close and was in a situation where she really wanted it done but didn't have a boyfriend or anything.

I wouldn't do it for a one-night stand because I wouldn't feel close to her like that. I don't think would have a one night stand anyway.

I wouldn't just do it as repayment. But if I was close enough to a girl for her to do oral on me I am also probably willing to do it for her too.

For me it has to be someone I have feelings for and also trust.

When I give oral I don't expect anything in return. My last girlfriend didn't want to give oral at first but I still did it to her. Even though she did come around on her own without me asking.

• Sounds good. Most girls should think like that.

• It's only polite to return the favor, more so if you love the person. I'm not sure why most girls have a problem with giving BJs. I always thought the penis to be really attractive and fascinating part of a male's body.

What Guys Said 4

no, not cheating, is a sign of true love.

I won't have sex a second time with a woman if she failed to satisfy me oraly.. and I wouldn't ever trust her not even with money I'd be in a hurry to get her out of my house... I simply do not trust women that dont give blow jobs they clearly aren't with me for the sex, and have no interest in my penis what so ever, you can tell by their lack of actions.

• I give oral sex if I think she might like it, one-nighter or long-timer. I expect reciprocation the way I expect reciprocation generally, on everything.

• Understandable.

Who could reject a face full of vagina? Good vagina at that! :3

• I would talk to her again, sure; if my head was in your crotch, I consider us on speaking terms.

A future...? A good lay isn't necessarily a good partner, so oral wouldn't really answer any of those kinds of questions. Not for me, anyway.

• That's where I'm getting at. Since you like that person it means you have some sort of feelings for her. Obviously, no guy would instantly fall in love, but it makes you question a future, no?

What I was thinking is you would go down on a girl and never talk to her again. That's a mixed signal.

• Show Older
  • That's a good question!

I certainly believe it means you are closer to your partner. specifically if you've not been together long it can be for the lack of better words a "Line that has to be crossed"

• I concure. =P

• I totally agree honey. When that connection is made things become comfortable, natural and a whole lot more enjoyable I think you will agree ;-)

• Hah.

I'm not a guy so I can't really word it better. None the less, I agree that a connection has to be there.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!