Guys, is giving oral sex a sign of trust or love?

From what I'm told, the majority of men enjoy giving oral sex, but what does it really mean to you?

Could you give oral to a friend? One-night stand? Repayment for the girl giving you oral? Does it have to be someone you really trust or have strong enough feelings for?

When you do give oral, do you expect to have the favor returned?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it means I am really close to her and care about her. And that I also really want to make her feel good.

I maybe could give oral to a friend if she was really close and was in a situation where she really wanted it done but didn't have a boyfriend or anything.

I wouldn't do it for a one-night stand because I wouldn't feel close to her like that. I don't think would have a one night stand anyway.

I wouldn't just do it as repayment. But if I was close enough to a girl for her to do oral on me I am also probably willing to do it for her too.

For me it has to be someone I have feelings for and also trust.

When I give oral I don't expect anything in return. My last girlfriend didn't want to give oral at first but I still did it to her. Even though she did come around on her own without me asking.

• Report

It's only polite to return the favor, more so if you love the person. I'm not sure why most girls have a problem with giving BJs. I always thought the penis to be really attractive and fascinating part of a male's body.

• Report

Sounds good. Most girls should think like that.