• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, is giving oral sex a sign of trust or love?

From what I'm told, the majority of men enjoy giving oral sex, but what does it really mean to you? Could you give oral to a friend? One-night... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• To me it means I am really close to her and care about her. And that I also really want to make her feel good. I maybe could give oral to a friend if she was really close and was in a situation where she really wanted it done but didn't have a boyfriend or anything. I wouldn't do it for a one-night stand because I wouldn't feel close to her like that. I don't think would have a one night stand anyway. I wouldn't just do it as repayment. But if I was close enough to a girl for her to do oral on me I am also probably willing to do it for her too. For me it has to be someone I have feelings for and also trust.When I give oral I don't expect anything in return. My last girlfriend didn't want to give oral at first but I still did it to her. Even though she did come around on her own without me asking.

• It's only polite to return the favor, more so if you love the person. I'm not sure why most girls have a problem with giving BJs. I always thought the penis to be really attractive and fascinating part of a male's body.

• Sounds good. Most girls should think like that.

What Guys Said 5

• I give oral sex if I think she might like it, one-nighter or long-timer. I expect reciprocation the way I expect reciprocation generally, on everything.

• Really? In a one-night stand?Usually it's suppose to be self interest for most people. If a guy went down on me in a one-nighter, I'd think he wants something more solid between us.Aren't you scared of that?

• Show Older
    • I would talk to her again, sure; if my head was in your crotch, I consider us on speaking terms.A future...? A good lay isn't necessarily a good partner, so oral wouldn't really answer any of those kinds of questions. Not for me, anyway.

• Understandable.Who could reject a face full of vagina? Good vagina at that! :3

• no, not cheating, is a sign of true love.

• That's a good question!I certainly believe it means you are closer to your partner. specifically if you've not been together long it can be for the lack of better words a "Line that has to be crossed"

• So if I girl decides to go down on you, it's about as common as having sex. However, if you decided to go down on her (ie. after less than a month of casual dating) it's you're way of saying you want a monogamous relationship?

• Show Older
    • I totally agree honey. When that connection is made things become comfortable, natural and a whole lot more enjoyable I think you will agree ;-)

• I concure. =P

• I won't have sex a second time with a woman if she failed to satisfy me oraly.. and I wouldn't ever trust her not even with money I'd be in a hurry to get her out of my house... I simply do not trust women that dont give blow jobs they clearly aren't with me for the sex, and have no interest in my penis what so ever, you can tell by their lack of actions.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!