Why do girls think guys love sluts?

we love women who are sexual- she can be "bad" but ONLY for her man. we don't love sluts-we do not want to settle down and start a family with a slut. sluts are the ones who die alone beacause no man in his right mind would want to marry one.guys just want to have sex w/them and never see them again-thats it. a guy just needs a monagamous girl who can be bad-thats what we love.

i understand everyones comments--but this is what I'm saying "the good guy" who most girls would want to marry -will most likely not even want to get into a relationship with a girl who banged everyone under the sun...
so the "slut" will have to settle for the scumbags for any type of relationship or marriage because the good guy not want them- that's what I'm saying- geez
kinda like on MAURY--EX. when thers 3 guys and one slut who caliming one of them, is the father of the child --when the results come in and the 2 who "are not the father" jump up w/joy- they are very happy-becuz no man wants a long term anything a slut

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to tell you truth. Men send mixed signals. When men are young, they are not looking for a long term relationship/marriage/the whole nine yards. They are just looking for casual sex or a less serious relationship with sex. When they get older, they start looking for the right thigns as they start to settle down. Until then, men always go after the sluts because it's easy free sex. The women who are "good" girls don't get attention from men. They don't understand that men have to go through this stage & think men only want women who are easy. So many women degrate themselves by becoming this because they desire male companionship. Other women, who are willing to compromise theirselves, learn to live without men & later learn that they are actually what men want. Unfortunately, a lot of women are under the impression that they "need" a man. So they compromise themselves so men pay them attention, the think they are becoming what men want. Only the strong wait for men to mature & start looking for the right girls. Women don't actually understand men that well, so they don't know how to read these mixed signals.

• And some girls just enjoy sex and enjoy it with multiple partners. Not every girl acts the way she does because she is trying to be desirable to men.

• "When men are young, they are not looking for a long term relationship" That's usually the good looking guys that don't want a long term relationship when they're young. "men always go after the sluts because it's easy free sex". A lot of times we go for them because a lot of women enjoy being whores such as Karen Owen and don't want a relationship so we settle for sluts.

• If that were true you wouldn't have nice guys turning into jerks or even have nice guys who have to settle for sluts because no women would give them the time of day till they are in their mid to late 30's.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 18

• And in your mind what exactly is a slut?

• a girl who bangs everyguy-this is the definition by society

• its because guys always go for the sluts, at least in high school and college. we don't think about the long term when its time to settle down, we think in the present. but I mean, I just do me. I'm not a slut, and I don't demean myself trying to act like one to get a guy. its sad that some girls do that but not all of them do. and the ones that do, aren't really, they're just trying really hard and being desperate to get a boyfriend. also, there are some girls that are just really sexual, and you can't hate them for being that way. its not fair that guys can be pimps, hook up with a lot of guys, be commitment phobes and keep that vicious cycle going but girls can't do the same. double standards are annoying too. but yeah trust me, every girl deep down wants to have a boyfriend that they can have when they want, that's there for them, to do the cutesy things but most guys don't want to get into relationships because they want to f*** every girl they can... just my two cents. hope that helped

• most guys in college are in a relationship-and don't cheat on their gf's- the guys in college who f*** every girl they can are the athletes. groupie sluts. but imostly general guys have their college girlfriend who they wind up marrying in the future

• "its because guys always go for the sluts, at least in high school and college." Those are usually the good looking guys that want that. I'm sure there are a lot of ugly or average looking guys that want a relationship in High School and College. A lot of those less fortunate looking guys know they can't get with good looking sluts so they try to go for a relationship.

• The way I see it, guys who are not wanting to settle down are the type of guys who "love sluts." Not every guy out there are guys like you just described who want to find that perfect girl who can rock their world in bed and blow your mind. Some guys just want to "live in the moment" and fool around, which isn't wrong to begin with but they aren't the type of guys I would prefer. As for sluts... same as guys, girls want to have fun too with no attachments. But those girls tend to be amazing in bed and have a strong sexual appetite (like most guys). HOWEVER, doesn't mean nice girls can't be nasty in bed.

Believe it or not, married couples actually have waaaaaaaay more sex than single people who have casual sex. Isn't that something.

I'm just making a bold statement here but the idea why girls think guys love sluts.. isn't it because guys have the strongest impression from them? I mean they're EVERYWHERE (internet p*rn, magazines, etc). Think about it, we all know that guys watch p*rn, it's a given fact. How can most girls compete with that amazing body? Yea, most of us feel pretty inferior to them. And also, isn't it because people talk about how AMAZING their adventurous casual encounters more openly with their friends than talking about what him and his wife did last night? Fact is.. girls just feel threatened. We feel like we failed to satisfy your sexual needs when your eyes starts to wander and check out this other girl's ass. We naturally feel the need to compete with one another on our physical features and most of the time the "sluts" win. But hey, good girl can be pretty damn good in bed too.

P.S. Nice girls CAN finish. Sometimes they just need to know how to 'strut their stuff' and let the guys know that there's so much more they can offer than amazing sex.

• "win. But hey, good girl can be pretty damn good in bed too"---- that is EXACTLY what I'm saying! there are girls who sexual and just having sex w/their man--oppose to the slut who bangs every1

• a girl who isn't a slut probably also wants a guy who isn't a slut or has slept with a bunch of sluts (same thing).

just saying.

• Sir, honestly, I WON'T EVER marry a man who's f***ed around with girls just for the sex! I'd much rather have a man with a more committed relationship past. So your whole 'marry a good girl after I f*** the brains out of 50 chicks' won't work with all girls with a good head on their shoulders. & having sex Wouk multiple sluts would then make you a slut... Just thought I'd throw that in there!

• Exactl;y how I feel. including the whole "man slut" thing. :)

• @funny222 A slut won't ever make a good wife. Part of being a good wife is being trustworthy. A woman that has the reputation of being a slore will most likely never be trusted and will most likely be unfaithful.

• i LOVE this! :)

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 11

• Speak for yourself.

I don't care how many men a woman's been with, if I love her that's all that matters. What you're asking for is a logical contradiction. If you think a woman who's insatiably sexual yet has kept it inside her whole life just for your sake then you're full of sh*t. If a girl has a high sex drive she's going to act on it and express her sexuality just like any guy would. Women are human beings and they have all the rights and freedoms that men do, including the right to express their sexualities any way the see fit.

Who do you think you are telling women to what they can and can't do? I'm getting really f***ing sick of men who think they're doing women a favour when they put out these little public service announcements on her telling girls to keep their legs shut long enough for you to come along. Please. I guarantee you're not that special.

I have no respect for guys that like to preach about "sluts". More often than not they're arrogant, bitter, controlling people and the type of quality women they seek can do much better than that, quite frankly.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but don't put words in the mouths of other men. I certainly hope you're a virgin because if you're going tell women to keep their legs shut you should expect to be held to the same standard. Otherwise, keep your 18th century values to yourself.

• im just saying-the only guys who don't mind are pushovers. "but don't put words in the mouths of other men"--thats true, I just haven't met another guy who seemed cool with it. and I'm not preaching-- "Women are human beings and they have all the rights and freedoms that men do, including the right to express their sexualities any way the see fit." well duh I'm not saying don't have sex .im saying..if a girl banged a lot of guys--MOST,(not all) guys won't even bother getting into a relaionship w/them

• You say "18th century values" as if its a bad thing. The question asker is right that men who don't mind are pushovers. I don't see how you could trust a woman that's had a history of being a whore. If a woman was a whore and she eventually married it would seem to me that she's just settling down because she knows that she isn't good looking enough to go around having sex with the guys she wants.

• The girls are right about me, I love sluts, they're the best!

• We don't actually love sluts per say, but we love they're existence, we love that they are there when we need to get our fix when we have no girlfriend. Anyone who disagrees is a liar.

• hmmmm..

• Maury is the sh*t...

More from Guys
6