I think I'm addicted to sex!

I feel like a boy. Me and my boyfriend broke up (not that I don't want him back) and I absolutely miss sex. I think about it all the time and I'm gagging for it if I'm honest. I love it, haha. I can never take anything 'slow' and I don't really care.This isn't a bad thing right?It feels like I need therapy ha ha x

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i'm EXACTLY the same, but I don't want to sleep around. had 2 one night stands in my life, both were crap.But my ex was brilliant in bed... I miss her, but WOW do I miss the sex... it was the best I've ever had by a mile and boy does the idea of not getting that anymore really p*ss me off!you ever find yourself in the SW of England look me up, we can help each other out! :-)

• Haha. Glad I'm not alone. I miss the sex so badly. I can only prey that my next boyfriend is as good. I'm from NW England x

What Guys Said 5

• Its not a bad thing, everyone should like sex, its only natural.

• Me too, I don't sleep around which is why I want a girlfriend, I have a huge sex drive.

• its like a drug.. every girl goes threw this at some point in there life some more intense then others.. you need to find a man who's a big freak and wants to be on the same page with you that you can live with.. until then carry lots of condoms for your up incoming boy toys

• Hahaha :)Thanks. I'm afraid I'm gonna have loads if those.I'm not lacking in self esteem so I just love it ;)

• Why don't you masturbate to satisfy your sex hunger...

• Im next! pick me!

• your such HORNY BASTERD!

• Show Older
    • how often do guys masterbate?

• why not make that an official question?

What Girls Said 1

• gurl your juss too horny! goo get yourself a TOY(;

• Oh I have ;)Haha. Can't role play with that though :(

• I have a toy ;)Can't role play with that though haha