• Ask
  • myTake

Ladies, what size and type penis do you like?

Ladies, what size and type penis do you like? Long and thin? Short and fat? Long and fat? How long and how fat? And big mushroom head or small... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Long & full. Some penises seem to have loose skin or something, but some are full & perfect. I love the full ones, they are beautiful to look at. I love the big mushroom top, I wanna rub my finger in circles around it. It really turns me on when it turns red, I just get so excited to see the come come out. I love it when tons of sperm comes out, it makes him look so manly, I just want to lick it up. The man's body is beautiful, almost like a miracle. I'm in awe...

What Girls Said 5

• Whatever is attached to the guy I like.

• thicklongmushroom head, a big onebig nut sackstraight, curved ones look weirduncut, they get wetter and aren't dried and everythingpreferably black, sorry but I just think black ones look bettershaved pubes

• I like them 3 inches long, 2 inches in girth and an itty bitty head. YUM

• Well me I like them longg&fat.! I don't know about other girls. It just gives me moree pleasuree.What do you mean mushroom head?

What Guys Said 1

• not short and skinny like yours and other guys that have to ask this question.

• I'm OK with that, I just want to know more specific. :)

• Show Older
    • cause I don't have a lot of money

• dude...some chicks are gold diggers but really you don't need money to get a chick. Some just want to get laid and if you lay them right and treat them right they'll stick around.