The perfect female body in your opinion? (guys and girls)

hair: length, color eyes: color boobs: shoulders: arms: hands: stomach: hips: butt thighs: calves: feet: and whatever you can think... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• although I do not really care how anyone looks when it gets right down to it, I am guilty of constintly shaping an "ideal" body hahaha one that I would like to have...im slowly working my way there c: ha ha anyway...

hair: any color, as long as it is rich and vibrant, not dull and unhealthy if you know what I mean. like if its blond, then I like it to be "obviously blond" not muddly blund or mousy brown (like me :c) as for lenght, anywhere between the shoulder blades and small of the back

eyes: again, rich deep colors, in any color. almond shape. thick eye lashes

boobs: anywhere between 32Bs and 34Ds. the shape and feel matters more I think. symetrical and plum. smaller nips

shoulders: small round, but not fragile

arms: soft, perportionate to the rest of the body I guess. I don't really notice arms

hands: soft, longish clean nails

stomach: basically flat, a little pooch at the botton. small waist.soft

hips: wide compared to stomach. soft and round

butt: bigger than average, but perportional. soft, round, perky, jiggles just enough

thighs: basically toned, but not over done. womanly? haha

calves: I actually really like big calves ha ha just adds more curves, more visually interesting I guess you could say

feet: smaller, clean

i have put much thought into this as ridiculous and shallow as it is. but if you were to ask me how I like my men... the answer would prbably be something along the lines of "not to big not too skinny. done" but because I'm a girl, I'm more critical of myself hehe

Asker upvoted