Embarrassing blow job stories?

Do you have any embarrassing blow job stories? If so, please explain. Has anyone ever walked in on you when you were giving a blow job? If so,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I've got a good story..

Ive been on a pu**y drought for a few months now and prom just passed by (and I didn't get laid!). So whatever, I'm home with my family because my grandparents came to visit, and I get a text from a girl on my swim team from last year (id give this girl a 6 and I'm being generous). She sends me, Hey! Wanna "hang out" ;)? Well f***, may as well and have a story for the bros.. Hehe so I leave, and meet her at a local pool/rec. She gets dropped off by her friends and I swear there was 8 girls giggling and laughing(F**king classic). Anyways we sneak into a pool at 11:00 pm. We swim, talk, flirt a bit, kiss and what not. She then starts rubbing my d*ck (hell yes *fist pump* in my head). I mention we go for a drive, and she says "omgz lets go to the football field, I haven't been there at night!" (btw my high schools field). We dry off and head out to the school. We arrive and she is rubbing my d*** like crazy. We get out of the car and head to the field. We get onto the field and head to the 50 yard line and she starts stripping down to her underwear. I do the same and she starts kissing me. We fall to the ground and she starts playing with my D*ck and then starts sucking it.. I've had a lot of bj's, and this one by far was the worst! No seducing or technique at all, and she nearly gave me a damn rub burn on my shaft. She tells me she doesn't want to swallow or get come on her because she'll get "messy". (bitch I'm working hard to cum, you're gonna get a mouthful). I tell her OK, ill let you know when I'm going to cum. Well.. I'm about to come so I stand up and let her finish me off. The big moment comes and I start unloading into her mouth. It gets better, because then she pulls my d*ck outta her mouth and as soon as she does that, I cumshot a 4 inch rope and it lands partly on her forehead and the rest gets caught in her hair. She then starts screaming at me "f*** you! You're a d***! I told you not to do that!" and I just couldn't stop laughing. She then goes off to the bleachers and starts bawling. I tell her sorry, didn't think I was comming. And she tells me to f*** off. So I leave and drive home..

Haven't spoken to her since and I still have her purse WAS full of wine and jelloshots she stole from her parents..

Concludes my story.

Oh and I get tweets from all my pals and randoms congratulating me, funny thing is the girl is still following me on twitter, so she sees EVERYTHING lol.