Embarrassing blow job stories?

Do you have any embarrassing blow job stories? If so, please explain.Has anyone ever walked in on you when you were giving a blow job? If so, please explain.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok I've got a good story..Ive been on a pu**y drought for a few months now and prom just passed by (and I didn't get laid!). So whatever, I'm home with my family because my grandparents came to visit, and I get a text from a girl on my swim team from last year (id give this girl a 6 and I'm being generous). She sends me, Hey! Wanna "hang out" ;)? Well f***, may as well and have a story for the bros.. Hehe so I leave, and meet her at a local pool/rec. She gets dropped off by her friends and I swear there was 8 girls giggling and laughing(F**king classic). Anyways we sneak into a pool at 11:00 pm. We swim, talk, flirt a bit, kiss and what not. She then starts rubbing my d*ck (hell yes *fist pump* in my head). I mention we go for a drive, and she says "omgz lets go to the football field, I haven't been there at night!" (btw my high schools field). We dry off and head out to the school. We arrive and she is rubbing my d*** like crazy. We get out of the car and head to the field. We get onto the field and head to the 50 yard line and she starts stripping down to her underwear. I do the same and she starts kissing me. We fall to the ground and she starts playing with my D*ck and then starts sucking it.. I've had a lot of bj's, and this one by far was the worst! No seducing or technique at all, and she nearly gave me a damn rub burn on my shaft. She tells me she doesn't want to swallow or get come on her because she'll get "messy". (bitch I'm working hard to cum, you're gonna get a mouthful). I tell her OK, ill let you know when I'm going to cum. Well.. I'm about to come so I stand up and let her finish me off. The big moment comes and I start unloading into her mouth. It gets better, because then she pulls my d*ck outta her mouth and as soon as she does that, I cumshot a 4 inch rope and it lands partly on her forehead and the rest gets caught in her hair. She then starts screaming at me "f*** you! You're a d***! I told you not to do that!" and I just couldn't stop laughing. She then goes off to the bleachers and starts bawling. I tell her sorry, didn't think I was comming. And she tells me to f*** off. So I leave and drive home.. Haven't spoken to her since and I still have her purse WAS full of wine and jelloshots she stole from her parents..Concludes my story.Oh and I get tweets from all my pals and randoms congratulating me, funny thing is the girl is still following me on twitter, so she sees EVERYTHING lol.

What Guys Said 7

• At like 17, My dad caught me in shower with some chick giving me head and worst thing he saw my secret piercing "somewhere" I used to have at that time too. I immediately went "Get off bitch" I don't know why, She slapped me leaving doe-_- Daddy wasn't suppose to be home at that day

• yeah my mom walk in when my ex was giving me one. lol.. funny part my ex just went down on me again after . now at first she wouldn't for few hours. she was all red. lol its pretty funny..or embarasing ...would be when her sister call when she was giving me one.and she was like damn it ur giving him a bj.. and my ex still gave it to me whilke chating to her sister lol

• Yep, sh*t happens. Since we're already at it, here are a few tips for you girls to give better blow jobs -1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.You can learn more here ---> link

I was at a speech and debate tournament. My girlfriend at the time sucked me off in the school's fifteen person van. We go in the very back seat and make out. Then I lead back against the right side of the van and she pulls out my cock and starts going down on me. So as I'm enjoying this I pulled out her tits (42DDD). I don't know why but playing with them while she was going down made me cum faster than usual. So as I'm letting her know I'm about to cum. I hear voices. It was a debate team from a different school about to walk by the van to the entrance of the school. She doesn't see this but she's working my cock harder so I'd cum. I'm in the moment of anxiety and pleasure. Then I feel that pull right before I cum. I warn her " I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Well, I must have been loud because as the other team was walking by a couple guys turned toward the van. I made eye contact with one through the van's back windows. Although, I'm not sure he saw me. It was still awkward looking at this guy while cumming in my girlfriends mouth. They eventually walked on but they knew something was up. So she cleaned me up and we got ourselves together. I wanted to wait a bit before we went back to the school but she had a round to go too. So we leave. Now the van was parked away from the entrance but the way the parking lot is situated. You could see it from the entrance. So we're walking back and I notice toward the side of the entrance was this later. I was wearing sunglasses so I check her eyes, She was watching us like a hawk.My girlfriend walks by her but the lady grabs my arm as I'm walking past. Busted. So, I just asked her "did you see anything?" She said, "not much but I saw her head going up and down on your lap and I'm not stupid." So, I knew it was obvious but then she asked me, "are you a teacher?" I told her, "no" I even showed her my student I.D. Basically she didn't care as long as I wasn't a teacher.

• I have a story and looking back I was a real butt hole. This girls said that she would do it if I didn't finish in her mouth. Of course I said sure. I lied, when the first load when in her mouth she pulled back and the second hit her in the eye. She just kept yelling I'M BLIND I"M BLIND.Poor thing I wiped it off consoled her lied again and said it snuck up on me. She was soooo happy that she wasn't blind that she didn't hit me or anything for doing what I did. Still funny but like I said what a butt hole I was.

• One time I was getting a blowjob from this girl I hookup with almost every friday. Usually we hookup during our neighborhood's weekly game of manhunt. We sneak away and secretly hookup somewhere. That friday, there was a game in my neighborhood and we both played. We hid behind the bushes in my backyard. I had just started to come when two of our friends shined a flashlight right into the bushes! She pulled away and wiped her mouth, but her sweatshirt was black so it left a streak of white on it. I couldn't get my pants up quick enough so they saw my dick out and her kneeling in front of me. now my friends know where we go every time we play manhunt.

• I was in a gas station in Southwest Atlanta (known appropriately as SWAT). I was playing a video game waiting for the bathroom to be free. The lady next to me is an obvious lot lizard. I told her I was going to use the bathroom and then go home and to have a nice day. She says she'll join me in a minute, but I thought she was joking. The bathroom door doesn't lock and she walks right in with me. Before I can ask WTF, she's sitting on the toilet giving me a blowjob. I was about to climax when there was a knock at the door.
    The girl bolts and a customer tries to walk in. She sees me and just gawks, asking if me and the girl were having sex. This woman was older, in her 50's but not bad-looking. I tried to get out but she closed the door and said she'd finish me off. And she did. It was so freaking weird. Good, but weird.

What Girls Said 17

• Once at a bar in the women's restroom locked in a stall I was giving a guy a blowjob and old woman walks in and totally freaks. Next thing we knew the bar's bouncer had me by the hair telling me to get dressed and for my friend to get his pants back on and then of course we were asked to leave the premises. We laughed about it outside and then went our marry ways.

• Lol I think I need to party with you

• When you got to go...ya got to go...woman was probably out of depends or something like that.

• LOL!!! Old bitty couldn't mind her own business or she wished it was her sucking on this guy!

• I remember one time I was giving one, then I couldn't finish because of where we were(on a playground at night), and because our ride was waiting on us. Then he got all mad. lol.

• I puked on my guy. Twice. I am cursed with a gag reflex, so I was getting so into in, that I went too far down, too much and well, lets just say it killed the mood. No one has ever walked in on me giving head. That's what locks on doors are for. ;)

• Lmfao :)

• That nasty @ss f*ck the mouth only go on food

• Here it comes! I gave a date a blowjob in a toilet of a bar and obviously we forgot to lock the door in our enthusiasm...so I'm on my knees sucking his **** and it just so happens as he cums a guy opens the door so I turn away and his **** just jizzed all over my face and the guy had a dirty smile on his face and asked if I could do him next...Embarrassing enough I take it huh

• Who's next hahahaha

• lol I burped when I was giving one because I had eaten peanut butter which gives me stomach probs LOL

Yeah when ex was throw his cum on my face and after he pulled up his boxer suddenly his parents came to his room, and i forgot that i have cum on my face and talked with them and they said first wash ur face then talk, that time i realize and it was so embarrassing moment for me

• Well I usually fool around with ex every now and then. I have braces which has nvr been a problem ever when I give him head or everyone else. One day I snuck out the house as usaul and met him in his car. Okay, so one thing tht he likes is tht I'm one of the few tht doesn't have a little to none gag reflex and I can deep throat. Well he had straddle me on my seat and he shoved his **** in my mouth to hard which made mi sorta choke/gag. And the worst thing happen. When he tried pulling it out and since it was against my cheek, the extra skin on his d*** got caught on a piece of wire tht wasn't cut on the end of my braces and tugged it. I felt so embarrased and sorry for him. Even after tht though he still continued and came just not by a bj. Most terrible and horrific thing tht has ever happen to me. And probably the worst bj for him.

• I have a girl staying with me for the school year and my boyfriend was over one night. Around 11 pm everyone in my house went to sleep. Or so we thought. I had never given a blow job before and so I was getting used to it. We were getting in to it when the girl staying with me comes out of her roo and walks in on us. It was so awkward. She kept apologizing saying it was her fault and that she should have known better. The three of us decided to forget it ever happened. School is really awkward now and so is home.

• well, I just gave my first blowjob to my ex boyfriend last week. that's screwed up right? its kinda funny though...we were in his car. number one, I have a broken ankle, so its kinda hard to kneel on the floor of the car. anyway, we first started out by making out. that went well. now, I never blew anyone before, so I knew this would be interesting. he grabbed my hand and shoved it down his pants, so I was like ohh...d***. then he took his pants off, and I started to blow him. I don't know what was more attractive - me gagging, me accidentally biting him, or me not wanting to swallow his come and me spitting it out the window. hot stuff right there.

• my friend walked in and I scraped my teeth on his dick

• i was in the car and I wanted him to come in my mouth but it was like my first time really, so one it comes in my mouth I spit it all on his shirt and he had a band practice we tried to wipe it off, but his shirt was brown so you can still see, and I went with him inside to say hi to his friends and you can tell everyone knew what was this wet whitish spot on his shirt was but no one said anything..awkwardness!

• I was visiting my boyfriend at college last semester& his roommate was out somewhere. So we took advantage of our alone time together. As I was giving him his bj, I hear "HEY GUY" really loud coming from the window. thankfully I didn't bite him or anything, I just hid my face really fast. We later realized that the window was open, the blinds were closed but we're not sure if you could still see in the room or not. & it was his suitemate [the guy next door] that yelled in the window& I still don't know if he saw anything. It was so hard to look at his friend after that

• My boyfriend and I were at a party and it was getting kinda boring. I was sitting on his lap and I felt him get hard and I just looked at him and he gave me the, "Ya' wanna?" look. We snuck off into the other room and closed the door and he undid his pants and I started to suck him off. I was doing rly good and rly getting into it and then the door swung open and everyone from the party was standing in the doorway! To make things worse he just came as the door opened so I had a mouth full of jizz and I had to swallow! (not a big fan of that). my bf's friends just laughed. I was so embarrassed.

• So, very recently I met a guy online. He was nineteen and I'm fifteen. He drove to my house at around 1:00am after I invited him over. I got in his car when he showed up and we drove to the park. He parked the car and we started making out. After making out and touching each other I started giving him a blowjob. A couple minutes after I started, a flashlight shines in the car and the door opens. It was a cop. A cop was watching me suck a guy's ****! I was so embarrassed. I was also extremely freaked out because he told me that he'd have to tell my mom, and I was worried about the guy I was with going to jail. As of right now they don't think he's going to jail for it. However, we are both charged with trespassing and my mom's trust is forever gone. I forgot to mention, this was only my second time giving a blowjob. I promise, I'm not as big of a slut as I sound.

• Well I had braces at the time and I was giving my guy a bj and then my bro walked in on us and the door made m jump so I accidentally bit his penis and my braces got stuck on part of it! So when my bro asked what we were doing I figured out that I couldn't get off and I mumbled nothing kinda. when my guy saw I was stuck to his penis we all rushed to the hospital but then they said we had to go to the dentist so we went to the dentist and they undid the part of my brace that was suck to is penis and when he finally got it out it was totally red in that spot and bleeding! So now we don't talk much but no one else knows that happened except for me him my bro and now you! Thanks Much! Hugs and Kisses, ME!

• So yesterday I was with my boyfriend at a school play, and we were like very eager to just go to the car and make out. So after we got in the car we parked at a park, and we started very slowly and just kissing, then things started to heat up and I started to take our shirts off. Then after like 40min I decided to just give him a blowjob, and I slowly started to get down on him. At first everything was awesome, I just felt amazing, but then suddenly when things were getting even better, I fucking flashlight shines through our window and my boyfriends just completely panics, at first i didn't know what was happening but then I understood it was a fucking cop! I lowered the window, and he just stared at us, I actually think he was just about to burst out laughing. My boyfriend and I were so fucking embarrassed! The good thing is that I turn 18 in 2 months, so we didn't get in trouble (my boyfriend is 16). But still the cop just stood there, just explaining all this shit about being in a public space, and that we should be careful about what we were doing. He was very nice, and like tried to make us not feel to scared about it but HOLY SHIT! I was so fucking scared, because he took my license just to check my records, so I actually freaked a bit afterwards. My boyfriend tried to make me feel better but he also was scared shitless. I just hope this horrible situation never happens again and that he doesn't start to get all creeped out about me. ( by the way is was my second blowjob, the first one was with someone else)