Why do guys like slapping a girl's butt?

like what sensation does that bring?

im not against it or anything, I was just wondering the logic behind it haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Lot's of answers for that one! The simple physiological answer is that slapping a girl's butt increases blood flow to that area which in turn increases the sensitivity of her genitals. It's the same idea as twisting a girls nipples. Also, the slapping is stimulating as mild pain which is supplanted by the sexual pleasure that is soon to follow. One of my favorites is that it reminds me of the girl being like a wild mustang and with just the right spure/love slap will cause her to erupt with energy. Then there is the whole male dominance aspect...The sensation comes from when we slap it just right and it makes the loudest clap! Honestly though, the simplest answer is probably the most accurate and it's because we want to excite you! I'm sure there's all kind of Freudian child/Daddy things about it but I'm not sure what they are. ie 'Have you been a bad girl?' ...'Well Daddies gonna have to give you spanking' :D)