Why do guys like slapping a girl's butt?

Why do guys like slapping a girl's butt? like what sensation does that bring?

im not against it or anything, I was just wondering the logic behind it haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• i think that the girl wants to be dominated

• my guy likes slapping my butt cause it turns me on and it turns him on cause he knows he just turned me on. It lets you get a little more kinky

• llol

• hahahaha

• Selected as most helpful

Lot's of answers for that one! The simple physiological answer is that slapping a girl's butt increases blood flow to that area which in turn increases the sensitivity of her genitals. It's the same idea as twisting a girls nipples. Also, the slapping is stimulating as mild pain which is supplanted by the sexual pleasure that is soon to follow. One of my favorites is that it reminds me of the girl being like a wild mustang and with just the right spure/love slap will cause her to erupt with energy. Then there is the whole male dominance aspect...The sensation comes from when we slap it just right and it makes the loudest clap! Honestly though, the simplest answer is probably the most accurate and it's because we want to excite you! I'm sure there's all kind of Freudian child/Daddy things about it but I'm not sure what they are. ie 'Have you been a bad girl?' ...'Well Daddies gonna have to give you spanking' :D)

• We would prefer to just hold it, but girls will slap you for that, so it is best to slap it and get a little distance for safety.

• It turns me on feeling like I have control of her ass...especially if she likes it, then it turns me on even more

• Because it's her ass. It's something that you want to touch anyway, so when you do it's just awesome. It's like the forbidden territory that you just snuck in on and stole a handful of. Also, if the girl likes you and you give her a nice tap, then you wonder to yourself if you turned her on or made her feel sexy.

• interesting! I never thought of it that way

• I think your man needs to give you a proper spank sometime, just because you asked such a question :p

• A lot of it is the sensation of power. Not many guys would slap a girls butt if they werent dating. It is a nice feeling too because it is something that you get to touch everyday. In other words it sorta taboo.

• interesting!

• Its psychological, if I had to guess its about the whole alpha male complex. It shows the guy owns that ass if the girl is OK with it, however should she confront the guy about it, woops there goes his man card. I don't think guys even think anout this our processing is more like look that's a nice ass, I think I ant to smack it. But I am a firm beliver there is a reason for everything so that was my explenation. Anyways if its your boyfriend just let him have it its is the least you can do for him now that you have his balls in your purse.

• lol! nice

• btw thos was in the situation of just random out of the blue you walk by and he slaps your ass, if the question referred to in bed then My answer would have been slightly diffrent I just wasn't sure which you ment