Why are old men so horny?

I always hear the older you get the less you function sexually but that's a myth cause all old men that I know are always horny. I always get hit on by old men, if I go to the bank, to the store, to the park or wherever an old man is, they are always hitting on me. I don't like being rude so I talk to them if they talk to me but they right away start asking me out or asking these personal questions. I have bad luck with younger guys but good luck with old men. And no, I do not dress like a whore.

But really does anyone know why old men are so horny?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am not a old man, if being in mid 20s doesn't count as old man according to you

they see young girls easy to get ,all you can do is just excuse yourself

• Report

I'm talking about 35+ come on have some common sence :-/

• Report

35 plus is now considered old? Yeah, if you don't take care of yourself, start drinking and smoking at 15. Trust me, you'll be old by the time you hit 30. I'm 42 and I can still keep it up. I'm in much better health than many of my high school buddies who dosed up everything in the 80's. They look terrible.

• Report

lol funny222 that's what I am saying I mean people who are younger than me treat me like I am so old like I'm kinda uncle to them ... people who are older than me like 5 years they call me a young bloke ,the real thing is I am still young guy ...35+ are more like middle aged men according to me