Are there girls who like to smother guys to death or at least near it?

im talking about, real smothering act.in sitting on face.i am so curious when seeing photos of smothering.but I wonder if there are truly happening .!?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Do you mean like covering a guy's mouth and nose with your pussy? If so, I like doing it, but I'm not trying to kill anyone.

• Hi Girls, just sharing my interest on this. I have a desire the lick pu,sy in 12 positions, positions means, putting tongue there in variety of style and technique. Whenever I saw nice and pretty girl, mind thought of putting my tongue there. Not making love with her. I really have a passion of licking, really. Is it normal of disgusting thing

• I've sat on a guy's face while straddling his body on his back when he was eating me out more than once. I pressed down pretty hard and got pretty wild as I was approaching orgasm. lol. I know he was totally out of breath when I finally got up but what the heck, that goes with eating a girl out and he knew it. He actually loved it. .

• Yea, I love a girls sitting on my face with their pvt part in my mouth....

• I'm not big enough to smother, but I do love sitting on faces!

• It is normal! Any straight chick would agree ;-D

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!