Do guys get attached like girls do after sex?

like after his first time? or first time with that specific girl? or just in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a toss up. It really depends on the guy. Like if you have the more player type of guy, he will probably not get attached. A guy who is a little more in touch with his emotions will more than likely get attached. It can happen in any of those situations you mentioned. To answer your question in short; yes, some guys do get attached after sex.

What Guys Said 10

• After the first time no, but if it is a constant thing and not just sex, like if you two cuddle after instead of just putting your clothes on it eventually gets hard to stay detached.

• typically guys do get emotionally attached but may act meaner because they don't want you to know that

• Most guys do not associate emotions like love with the sexual activity.

• Its not as intense or consistent as it is for girls. It also differs between individual guys as some men will develop a higher level of attachment then others.

• it differs, more often than not life takes the p*ss like some cases girls do get attached and guys don't and some guys do get attached and the girls dont.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 3

• There are some guys who get very much attached after having sex with a girl for the first time.

• funny, like 10 guys saying yes & 2 saying NO NO NO GUYS DO NT lol

• well im in a pickle here. im a female who trained a virgin and at the time i liked him and thought he did too. after all the times he came to me i really thought he liked me. we had some distance becuz his mom doesn't kno he's active. I felt i had loved him but when asked him he didn't give a direct answer. he still comes back to me and it hurts becuz im in the process of moving on, but i come back to square one when he talks to me. i can't tell if he's attached, clingy or what else there could be