• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do you press your boner against your girl on purpose, just to show her it's there?

Guys, how many of you press your boner against your girl to show her it's there? Like, you get an erection and you press it against her, maybe... Show More

So, do you press your boner against your girl on purpose? Or just because it gets in the way?
And if you do it on purpose, why?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes we do it on purpose and sometimes it is up from just being around you and then it's just in the way lol.

• It would happen if he's hugging her whether he wanted it to or not -no, so how can she know unless she asks?hes your boyfriend why don't you ask him?

• Show Older
    • And secondly, if he wanted something, he WOULD just say it. He wouldn't be a p**** and just beat around the bush, because he IS confortable enough to be mature and say things, instead of just hinting with irrevelant info like "I have a boner"Anyway... imo, it's more polite to discretely press your boner against your girlfriend then to put her on the spot and tell her... as if you expect something... Also, I kinda expect that after making out heavily for several minutes, or sometimes hours,

• or that during foreplay, that he's gonna have a boner. He doesn't NEED to tell me lol.So yea, hope I didn't sound rude, but I just think stating that you have a boner is childish, because if you want something (like sex, blow job, hand job, etc) then you should just say it instead of making people guess. Pressing your boner against her (imo) is like saying it but without expecting a response, you know?Hope I made sense X)

What Guys Said 12

• Sometimes yes, it can be sexy just to have her feel how hard you are. Generally though it just feels really good and when a guy gets an erection, he's gotta stimulate it somehow or else it's really uncomfortable and sometimes even painful.

• Those things just pop up, its not just really like we can control them. For most guys its not on purpose. Hugging you and pressing it against you is just a reaction to us being attracted to you.The hug and the erection is the mans body reacting to you. Both of which isn't something that we think logically and go hey should I get a boner? should I hug her? no.And even if the guy is in his head thinking (should I hug her) he's probably not going to if he notices he has a boner.So your answer is no, he's not doing it on purpose. And yes sometimes he wants you to notice.Wanting you to notice and doing it on purpose are two different things.

• Yeesh, I don't mean "do you get boners on purpose", I mean do press it against your girlfriend on purpose, lol. I know that guys have barely, if ANY control over their "little guy" because it has a mind of it's own XD If a guy has a boner and is hugging you, of COURSE he likes you lol :P all I meant was, is pressing it against her intentional or just coincidential... If that made sense 0.o

• We do it because it feels good. And presumably we don't think you will mind. It is part of the mating ritual. Kind of like a peacock displaying it's feathers.

• Did you just compare dry humping to peacocks displaying their feathers?

• HAHA

• I just compared displaying your (clothed) hard-on to displaying their feathers. It isn't supposed to be a hard comparison to understand. ;-)

• I love to rub my boner on girlfriend. Ill get a girl to wear a miniskirt on purpose so I can grind my boner up her skirt. It feels so good especually if she's wearin thin clothes..

• Sometime that may just happen because I like hugging and dancing and maybe because I like feeling her breasts pressed against me. Girls do you press your breasts against your guy on purpose lol. Anyway I don't know him but maybe. It would be with a girl I either had a sexual relationship or was getting close to there, I wouldn't do that with a friend or a girl I just started dating. I mean guys are proud of our boners naturally they make us feel strong, and we would hope that feeling our boner might result in you wanting it lol. But it may be more of pressing against you just to give you a nice hug gives him a boner so it s a chicken or the egg thing. I have a hard time giving a girl I find attractive a hug or maybe even a girl I don't find so attractive without getting one its partly the warmth of embracing human bodies. But I'm young guys tend to not have boners ALL the time when they are older

• Lol, my guy is young too (20)I'm almost certain (99.9% sure haha) that he does it just to show me he's turned on hehe...

• yeah but I also like my theory he wants to press up against your warm body and your boobs and that gives him a boner. You know what they say about spooning...leads to forking

• Lol, true, but he only does it AFTER he has a boner, not to get one, you know? It's the result (him presseng up against me because he has a boner) not the cause (him getting a boner because he pressed up against me).There are times he gets a boner from being close like that, of course, but that's more obvious because you can feel it getting bigger lol.I guess he just sometimes does it to show me, other times because it feels good, and sometimes just because he wants to hug me and it happens to be hard..

• yes I have done it on purpose to see if my girlfriend would do anything more

• It just feels so good I can't help it.

• When I am feeling horny, I press my boner on girls to show them I have a big fat cock! I also love to press my soft semi boner on them too. Women usually positively reinforce this behavior, which makes me continue to do it. :)

• We do it on purpose and not just to our girlfriends and wives. If we see a cute girl in a store, we may have to squeeze past her and give her a feel also.

• That's seriously creepy. Don't do that to random chicks you don't know.

• Show Older
    • haha, yea, he can't be serious XD

• Oh my god... If a guy, that wasn't my boyfriend, did that to me I would seriously blow a gasket. It's kind of creepy if you ask me.

• Of course. Its part of romantic horseplay, particularly for those in in love or happily married.(In Matrix Reloaded) Neo, hugging Trinity: "I missed you":Trinity, averting eyes and grinning: "I can tell!"

• I would do it on purpose to let her know I was thinking about her sister or her mother.

What Girls Said 6

• I love it when my boyfriend does that to me, but only when my boyfriend does it. xD It's sexy. It means he wants you. When he does it, I usually rub it with my hand- even if we're in a public place.

• I think it would vary from guy to guy, some would do it on purpose and others wouldn't. But I find it turns me on to know that my boyfriend is sexually attracted to me!

• my boyfriend does that then he sweeps me off my feet and its boom boom ahhh time:)

• LOL

• Cool

• I think it's cute

• Hehe, that is is X)

• hahahaha I mean this is a totally valid question don't get me wrong but it made me lol

• :p wellll, how am I supposed to know if it's on purpose or accidently?Haha, glad I made ya lol XD

• very true, but still... just read the title line out loud. he sounds funny though lol

• It's flattering. But I wasn't ready to have sex when it happened.