Guys, do you press your boner against your girl on purpose, just to show her it's there?

Guys, how many of you press your boner against your girl to show her it's there? Like, you get an erection and you press it against her, maybe... Show More

So, do you press your boner against your girl on purpose? Or just because it gets in the way?
And if you do it on purpose, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes we do it on purpose and sometimes it is up from just being around you and then it's just in the way lol.

Asker upvoted
    • It would happen if he's hugging her whether he wanted it to or not -no, so how can she know unless she asks?

hes your boyfriend why don't you ask him?

• Show Older
    • And secondly, if he wanted something, he WOULD just say it. He wouldn't be a p**** and just beat around the bush, because he IS confortable enough to be mature and say things, instead of just hinting with irrevelant info like "I have a boner"

Anyway... imo, it's more polite to discretely press your boner against your girlfriend then to put her on the spot and tell her... as if you expect something... Also, I kinda expect that after making out heavily for several minutes, or sometimes hours,

• or that during foreplay, that he's gonna have a boner. He doesn't NEED to tell me lol.

So yea, hope I didn't sound rude, but I just think stating that you have a boner is childish, because if you want something (like sex, blow job, hand job, etc) then you should just say it instead of making people guess. Pressing your boner against her (imo) is like saying it but without expecting a response, you know?

Hope I made sense X)