Is a 5 1/4 inch and 4.5 inch girth penis enough to please a women?

it looks pretty skinny to me but I've heard that almost every mans penis looks small to them so I was wondering girls would this size please you please give me honest feedback thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• General rule is if you can get you penis inside a toilet paper tube hole, without having to bend it or force yourself in, you're below average girth. If you have to squeeze and turn the carboard like a big foot into a small pair of shoes, you're above average girth.

• Whatever,is that seriously a rule guys follow?

• Show Older
    • yyyeah I showed that toilet carton paper tube thingie WHOS BOSS! hahahah

• LOL

What Girls Said 5

• i dont believe penis size matters. i do believe its the motion in the ocean... just lift up her legs and penetrate that shit... and if you finish dont stop until she finishes : )

• Personally, for me it's less about the size of the ship and more important that the captain can stay in port until all the passengers have gotten off. I'd say you're about average..relax, grab your girl, and have some fun!

• Yeah, not to sound rude but that's pretty small. 4.5 inches around is really skinny, I prefer at least 5 when it comes to vaginal sex. Your size might be better for anal tho.

• These questions again.Seriously

• yup, it's the daily penis size question.

• whyd you even try to answer! stupid bitch

• Because I can:)Wetback:)

• Your very small... Sex is gonna be hard for you.

What Guys Said 4

• Just gotta say. I know how you feel but. I may not reach the bottom but I'll rip the hell out of the sides on the way in

• here's the scoop. There are only a couple reputable studies done on penile size, and 5.1"-5.3" was the average length. However, if you have to worry about the size, then you're lacking in technique

• girth>>>>>>>>>>>length

• I got like 3 inches more **** then yu but I guess you're OK your average

• Sure...

• I got like 15 inches more **** than yu but I guess you're OK your average