• Ask
  • myTake

Hard biting during sex?

Anyone else out there like biting/being bitten whilst having sex? Hard biting that hurts and leaves marks and bruises. Turn on or off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Each person is different. Me personally I like to give girls hickies And I like to recieve hickies. And biting during sex all depends on what areas are being bitten on. I have done it to some girls and some like it and others don't. It all depends on a persons choice on what they like.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 2

• I love it. My ex liked biting my neck a lot when we were having sex. Then one day, we hadn't seen each other in weeks the minute I walked through the door the clothes were coming off and we started having sex. He bit really hard, so much it took my breath away and I'll admit now it hurt more than I would have cared for but at that moment, it felt amazing. I didn't feel the pain till after we were done. I can't really explain WHY it felt so good. And I walked around for the next week with the biggest hickie on my neck but I still to this day love getting bitten hard on occasion (have to be really in the mood though).

• Turns me off completly. I like sex to be more gentle and loving.