Girls do you notice when your boobs are pressed against a guy?

Like if they're pressing against his arm or hand or body?Do you do it on purpose? If so, why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• no I wouldn't do that on purpose- totally not my characterand yes I would notice right away and back away giving him space

What Girls Said 4

• I do it by accident alot. My boobs are pretty big and they just get in the way lol

• well I can feel it bt I always step back because it makes me feel awkward but my slutty friend does it on purpose, she bends over on purpose, she flirts 24/7 with everything that has a penis and can give her compliments, that's how she gets all the guys to like her. but she's cool and a good friend ... :D jajajait depends on the girl...i don't it on purpose though :D

• yes,boobs are sensitive.:).We do it to turn the guy were doing it to on:)

• I Agree ;D.

• Duh we do it on purpose. It's an overtly sexual way to flirt.

• You're quite welcome and yeah.

• wow, thanks for answering? Is it something you've done before?

• No. As girls we're definitely aware of what's going on with our boobs and them rubbing up against a dude...

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• If a woman frequently stands or sits so close to you that her body is touching yours it means she wants to have your babies. Either that or she is playing head games and likes attention lol.