Girls do you notice when your boobs are pressed against a guy?

Like if they're pressing against his arm or hand or body?Do you do it on purpose? If so, why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• no I wouldn't do that on purpose- totally not my characterand yes I would notice right away and back away giving him space

What Girls Said 4

• well I can feel it bt I always step back because it makes me feel awkward but my slutty friend does it on purpose, she bends over on purpose, she flirts 24/7 with everything that has a penis and can give her compliments, that's how she gets all the guys to like her. but she's cool and a good friend ... :D jajajait depends on the girl...i don't it on purpose though :D

• I do it by accident alot. My boobs are pretty big and they just get in the way lol

• yes,boobs are sensitive.:).We do it to turn the guy were doing it to on:)

• I Agree ;D.

• Duh we do it on purpose. It's an overtly sexual way to flirt.

• but is that all the time? Or does it happen sometimes casually without you really noticing?

• Show Older
    • wow, thanks for answering? Is it something you've done before?

• You're quite welcome and yeah.

What Guys Said 1

• If a woman frequently stands or sits so close to you that her body is touching yours it means she wants to have your babies. Either that or she is playing head games and likes attention lol.