Why do men always sleep with me & leave?

It's been happening since I was 15. Men asked me for sex, and I wanted to keep them, so I gave them what they wanted. But they always leave me afterward. This has been going on for almost 5 years now. I just want a guy to love me, why do they keep leaving me when I give them what they want?

I'm cancelling this account, so no need to answer this question anymore...

Most Helpful Guy

• FYI - Sex does not "keep" men.. It may be what we are looking for, but it is NOT what keeps us in a relationship.

It's really pathetic how many people answered this question and failed to mention this, at all.

You wanna keep a man? Follow these tips:

- Always have your personal boundaries of what you would not do, and enforce them.

- With regard to the first tip, treat him as best as you can (respect, nurture, support, etc)

- Be interactive with him (Don't sit around the house, DO something with him other than sex)

- Show him you have a highly valuable life (You aren't a stay at home mom, you have ambition)

etc etc etc

This is basic, common, knowledge. If after 15 years you haven't caught on to these things then it's up to you to build them in your character; the sooner you do, the better.

Guys don't want an easy lay for a girlfriend; we want a classy, respectable, mother-fit, lady-lover. Someone who can blow our minds in the bedroom (sexually) as well as in public (non-sexually).

And yes, there is truth in the statement that humans' will prize what they have to work for.

Take care,

ArtistBBoy

• but if you find a girl gave it to others so easy would you really care that she made you work I would be pissed off and insulted

• hmm, gotta disagree there bro most guys in college and in HS are basically just looking for a lay id say no matter what its not gonna work out (this is also statistically proven.) because the guys are just looking for fun, if a girl wants a commitment guy go for a guy who is ready to make one, not just a guy that wants sex... they need to learn the difference

• Good points; but not every guy is like that, just a lot are perceived that way -> Mainly due to how it rewards they're status.. If they were a geek but now they get all the girls, they are the badass

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 18

• There is some trait about you that the men in your life find sexually compelling. In other words, you're smoking hot. Not a bad thing, except when you're looking for love and all you can find are horny people.

What you need to do is make the sex conditional on the love: "I like you, but when I sleep with people who don't love me, I get hurt, so I don't do it anymore." And don't just believe any man who says "I love you"--sex does that to us--wait until he proves it a little.

• wow you actually thought you could keep a guy by having sex opposite that makes guys think they can run you, best bet wait a bit before sex then when y'all have had a healthy relationship for a while start having sex then its more of an enhanser for the guy as opposed to a milestone

• Oh you mean it'sl ike the iching and not the cake. I get it! ...But I was really Horny so thanks anyway! =)

• If you want men to have a relationship with you, instead of a booty call, don't give it away so easily.

• Because they can. A guy who would sleep with you and leave is always looking for girls like you. Be smarter and keep your clothes on longer and see if there is really something there besides raging hormones.

• easy answer. the guys you hang around are not good people. If you hang around "bad ass" type people, your going to get treated like that. If a guy wants sex at the beginning of a relationship, that's what they want in the relationship.

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 12

• They aren't going to love you just because you gave them sex when they wanted it. It seems like most of the guys you're picking are just looking to hit it and quit it. Next time, have sex when YOU want to, and not the first moment he asks. You're just letting them use you when you do that.

• I call troll. Or incredibly naive. Poor thing. :(

• if you're going to give them what they want and not make them work for it, of course they're gonna go away. They haven't gotten to know you or anything, and if you will give them sex as soon as they ask, then why would they wanna date you?

Let's be honest, the main reason guys get to know a girl is because they want to have sex with her, but once they actually talk to her and get to know her, they decide that maybe it would be nice to stick around and stay with them for the long run, but if they can find a shortcut to sex without getting to know you, they'll take it and leave you.

stop giving guys sex the second they ask for it and let them get to know you first

• Try playing "Hard to get"... Don't give them what they want... but make them want it... make them get to know YOU before the know your body... :)

• Don't have sex with them...? Seriously..is this seriously a question? legit? 5 years of sex and no one wants to be with you..hmmm.. do you not see a pattern?

More from Girls
7