How do I teach my girlfriend to give better oral?

My girlfriend really sucks at giving head. It gets to the point that at any time she attempts it I just want to tell her to stop, please, and for the love of god get off..

The problem is her biting and lack of sensation. I tried to explain this to her but she easily gets offended and is overly sensitive. She insists that I'm being to particular about it and claims to have never disappointed a guy before.. Now I'm starting to doubt she ever had a boyfriend.

She really believes that guys have very simple instruments that aren't hard to please. I tried to show her the layer of nerve receptors on my penis (Frenulum) to explain that at that spot is really the only place where I feel pleasure and that its tricky to pleasure it with your hands and mouth.

Alas, she takes the approach that all a penis needs is a quick up and down hand stroke on repeat like a bad record.. Giving me a bad friction burn in the morning. ouch.

Suggestions please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always suggest this to every couple having arguments and issues where there no reciprocal of understanding: TALK.

Sit down with her, and EXPLAIN to her that this pity issue is getting on your nerves now and that she needs to understand that. Tell her that these p*rnstars in videos DO NOT really arouse their men (on viagra) at all. Real sex is always very different from p*rn. The passion and love is absent in the harsh unfriendly p*rno. Since she is your girlfriend, she will understand if you explain this to her the right way.

Give her advice on better blowjobs.

I suggest you tell her to start of with wet kisses all around your crotch and then slowly transcend into gentle strokes with the tongue. TELL HER TO NOT NOT NOT use the hands on your penis. It is a TOTAL turnoff when the girl is squeezing the d*** up and down like a psycho. Another very 'orgasmic' technique is you gently lying on the bed with your legs wide open and her giving kisses right next to your crotch and then as you start to get an erection she licks your penis from down to up.

Another extremely hot technique is her pouting her wet lips with her tongue slightly sticking out and brushing your penis down and up and vice versa. Like her gently holding your shaft between her lips horizontaly and painting it with her saliva. Notice how the hands are not used except holding the legs apart and massaging the insides of your thighs.

If she is hard to explain to. Just teach her while you have sex.

She will listen like most girls do.

In return you must give her the most orgasmic oral sex of her life too. If you need some ideas I will elaborate but at least you get the picture.

I spent time on this post because I understand that sex is the reason why most supposed to work couples break up. What people don't realize is that TALKING is the solution when both partners have potential but do not perform.

Now your homework is to get her when she is free and a little turned on. Make her sit on your lap, and explain. Not like a critic but a boyfriend. Tell her you don't want her sex, you want her LOVE, because your love is the reason why you get in bed with her. She will understand. THEN you explain to her what you want.

And then, you take a practical test, she will score a 100%, Trust me this works Haha

• " It is a TOTAL turnoff when the girl is squeezing the d*** up and down like a psycho."

haha too true. Also good points on talking, communication is where it's at.

She shouldn't be insisting on defending her competence, instead focus on having her make it feel right for you. Everyone is different, surely she can appreciate that people have different turn-ons.

• love this answer

explains everything even gave me an idea lol

very well said