Do you like sex outdoors?

Has anyone else ever had sex outside? Like at a park or school or anyplace outdoors? If you haven't would you ever want to try it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 9

• Sounds alright to me. :P

• certainly does

• i got a pretty good blowjob out doors me and this chick I knew went to the secluded area in a public park and she sucked the come right out of me there on an embankment

• Outside is great! OK it might not be the longest session you've had but when the adrenaline is going in a "busy" public place it can be 10 times more intense.Regards,johno

• I want to try it but my fiance' says no. I did get a BJ on the front porch of my parents house though.

• I had sex on a golf course once. It was kinda hot, but of course not as comfortable as sex in a bed... had to watch out where the grass was going and stuff.

• Its so fun, cause you have that element of being caught.

• Yea. I'm the woods. And an abandoned army camp . It was a terrific turn om On one occasion we could hear people riding the nearby bridleway! I would recommend it..

• hahaha many places xD. In the bushes at an public park, we almost got caught.Or at the beach, but that was a bit uncomfortable due to the sand.My favorite would be at high school ( in freshman year, I'm now in junior year ) with a girl whom I knew always liked me. Its such a thrill, the chance of getting caught, I'd highly recommend it to those intrested in sex big time.

• mall changeroom very eroticand public washroom:)

What Girls Said 5

• My very first time was outside in neighobors back yard. Done it several other places since then outdoors and yes it can be a lot of fun.

• Many times, and in assorted locations, haha. The great outdoors are probably some of my favorite places to get down. =P Even if it's somewhere secluded and there's virtually no chance of being caught, there's still that feel of exhibitionism. But exhibitionism aside, I just really enjoy being outside in general, so what better place to have sex?

• I like the adrenaline. I had sex outside in the bushes in front of a childrens park. It was quite late but a small child just skipped across the park. Laughed so hard x

• sounds hot ha ha I would try it

• when I'm older, I would totally want to give it a try .