Do you like sex outdoors?

Has anyone else ever had sex outside? Like at a park or school or anyplace outdoors? If you haven't would you ever want to try it?

Most Helpful Guy

• On the beach, but you have to be careful with the sand and salted water, it can irritate bad!

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 10

• Sounds alright to me. :P

• I want to try it but my fiance' says no. I did get a BJ on the front porch of my parents house though.

• I had sex on a golf course once. It was kinda hot, but of course not as comfortable as sex in a bed... had to watch out where the grass was going and stuff.

• Its so fun, cause you have that element of being caught.

• Outside is great! OK it might not be the longest session you've had but when the adrenaline is going in a "busy" public place it can be 10 times more intense.

Regards,

johno

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 5

• My very first time was outside in neighobors back yard. Done it several other places since then outdoors and yes it can be a lot of fun.

• Many times, and in assorted locations, haha. The great outdoors are probably some of my favorite places to get down. =P Even if it's somewhere secluded and there's virtually no chance of being caught, there's still that feel of exhibitionism. But exhibitionism aside, I just really enjoy being outside in general, so what better place to have sex?

• I like the adrenaline. I had sex outside in the bushes in front of a childrens park. It was quite late but a small child just skipped across the park. Laughed so hard x

• sounds hot ha ha I would try it

• when I'm older, I would totally want to give it a try .