How do you feel getting your boobs sucked?

I love boobs lol but how do you feel when a guy is paying a lot of attention to your boobs? does it make you feel sexy or beautiful? turn you on? my main goal when I find someone would be to make her happy and make sure she is entirely pleased. I could just focus on a girls breasts for hours, and among other things too to hopefully turn her on a bunch before even getting to the real deal! do I have a good approach in terms of pleasing a woman? and how does that kind of foreplay make you feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like it, and it does make me feel like my boobs are attractive, but it's not something I want a guy to spend a lot of time on. It starts to hurt after a while lol

What Girls Said 13

• 6d

I like it, it turns me on and makes me feel pretty. And it makes me feel like the person actually likes my boobs. It's defiantly better than someone ignoring them. Haha

• 6d

I like when a guy sucks and licks and nibbles. Nibbling is so hot not just on the nipple alone but the whole boob. It's just ugh hot. Just no biting.

• 6d

UGHHH, this answer. I must really need some boobies xD and no I wouldn't bite! lol

• I came out here looking for a baby.

• I like it when guys touch and rub them, but sucking is gross, and it hurts my nipples, because guys tend to bite a little.

• @confuseedgrl5 I agree! Our boobs are sensitive!

• is that you in your pic then? look good to me. and I'm not a biter. doesn't seem too loving imo. gentle and passionate seems to way to go for me personally.

• Well, my boyfriend bites mine some. And wtf, my boobs are 100% REAL. 34DD.

• Show Older
  • It is a huge turn on! I always want my boyfriend to suck on mine gets me turned on beyond belief!

• Personally, I'm not a fan of it :/ I think it's a little uncomforable. I'd rather him touch my ass, or just touch him myself. Touching my man is more of a turn on for me.

• well us guys wanna touch our girl too! lol

• It feels amazing, but personally if the guy is too rough then it just starts to hurt and is sore afterward. So see how she's reacting to it before you get rough.

• i love my boobs..they are everything to me.. thts deff a turn on.. it feels great..

• I don't like my boobs and would never show them to a guy so I wouldn't let a guy suck or play with them.I have big areolas and they are very sensitive thought,especially my left one,but still wouldn't

• ok

• ...ok whatever.

• Do I care?No.I don't like them.I can easily get surgery for them."Love" doesn't change anything,being confident doesn't change anything,pretending to like them won't change anything.I truly don't care

• Show Older
  • I love it.

• I don't like my boobs.. so I am not a fan of having them sucked, it just makes me uncomfortable :( but if a guy is touching my ass or something, I get super horny!

• yeah its one of my fave types of foreplay, sucking and biting a little especially on the nipples really turns me on, and I feel good about my breasts in that it makes me feel like theyre really attractive (im always insecure about my boobs lol)

• yeah that seems better to me too lol ooo and licking!

• yeah, it makes me really horny, but I prefer sucking tbh

• so it feels really good then? like little playful bites with the teeth?

• Show Older
  • its lovely!...it tickles us mildly and we love it on the nipple..

What Guys Said 1