How do you feel getting your boobs sucked?

I love boobs lol but how do you feel when a guy is paying a lot of attention to your boobs? does it make you feel sexy or beautiful? turn you on? my main goal when I find someone would be to make her happy and make sure she is entirely pleased. I could just focus on a girls breasts for hours, and among other things too to hopefully turn her on a bunch before even getting to the real deal! do I have a good approach in terms of pleasing a woman? and how does that kind of foreplay make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, and it does make me feel like my boobs are attractive, but it's not something I want a guy to spend a lot of time on. It starts to hurt after a while lol

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 14

• I love it.

• I like it, it turns me on and makes me feel pretty. And it makes me feel like the person actually likes my boobs. It's defiantly better than someone ignoring them. Haha

• I like it when guys touch and rub them, but sucking is gross, and it hurts my nipples, because guys tend to bite a little.

• are you a guy? HOW CAN SUCKING YOUR BOOBS BE GROSS. anyway looking closely they are fake

• is that you in your pic then? look good to me. and I'm not a biter. doesn't seem too loving imo. gentle and passionate seems to way to go for me personally.

• @confuseedgrl5

I agree! Our boobs are sensitive!

• I don't like my boobs and would never show them to a guy so I wouldn't let a guy suck or play with them.I have big areolas and they are very sensitive thought,especially my left one,but still wouldn't

• im willing to bet they probably don't even look that bad. the right guy will love them regardless.

• ...ok whatever.

• ok

• yeah its one of my fave types of foreplay, sucking and biting a little especially on the nipples really turns me on, and I feel good about my breasts in that it makes me feel like theyre really attractive (im always insecure about my boobs lol)

• biting?! I don't feel loving and biting even belong in the same sentence haha

• yeah, it makes me really horny, but I prefer sucking tbh

• yeah that seems better to me too lol ooo and licking!

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 1

• Does not do anything for me lol