• Ask
  • myTake

Penis size vs ethnicity

im just wondering what most people think about penis size vs ethnicity, so what I'm askin is list what race you think is the biggest to the smallest,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i don't think about penis. sorry.

• then don't answer the question this was more

• intended for other women

What Guys Said 4

• native americans have the biggest d***s but good luck finding a pure breed we are hard to come by

• I've heard about random studies that show no correlation between race and penis size, so perhaps people are watching too much p*rn or reading too much into myths and stereotypes. But I don't care about another man's d***, so I'M the biggest lol

• I think you can't really generalize white people, but asians are supposedly smaller and black people are well known for their large size.

What Girls Said 3

• Largest would be AfricanNext European WhitesSmallest AsiansMostly from conversations at our girl parties. YES we do talk about men!

• duuuuuhhhh... just like guys talk about girls- all the time

• The smallest d*** I ever saw was on a black guy. it was like the size of a pinky, but then I saw one that the head was even too big to suck on. you get different kinds. I don't think you can generalize. the only thing I did notice about black guys is they have bigger balls. don't have anyone to compare them to lol

• Sounds like you had a micro penis, did he work it? Serious question

• Show Older
    • It was that big when it was hard. It worked but wasn't all that of course.

• I don't think size varies with ethnicity. having smaller balls?

• I don't think size varies by ethnicity but different ethnicities do have different d***s. Like black guys have different pubic hair than white guys and usually have bigger nut sacks.