He likes my feet and I don't know why

So my boyfriend has told me he really wants to do things with my feet like during sex... Is this common for guys? What about feet makes them hot? What kind of things could I actually do with my feet to turn him on? It's a little weird but I'm willing to try things I'm just not sure how. Thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It is common. I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish but I have seen some women that have feet so cute I want to do things to them lol. I'm not sure what makes them hot and it's kind of hard to describe what a hot one looks like. You could try giving him a foot job. It involves putting one foot on either side of his penis and moving them up and down or holding your feet in place and letting him do the work.. If he likes your feet he will love it.

What Guys Said 5

What makes a girl's feet hot? They're beautiful, shapely, especially their arches and their toes. Painted toenails are a huge plus. So are one or more toe rings. When on display in flip flops, I just want to stare and admire a girl's feet and toes. To me, the smell of a girl's feet can be very arousing, but it depends on what she's been wearing on her feet. I've smelled girls' feet that were in flip flops all day, out of many different kinds of flip flops, like rubber ones, leather, suede, straw, and I can say about every one that their flip flop feet smelled sexy, especially when their flip flops were old and sweat-stained and well-infused with their foot scent. When a girl wears flats or heels all day, without socks or nylons, I really like how their feet smell. Nylons added to the scene can make for arousing scents also. A girl's feet smell awesome out of anything leather, a real turn-on. Now when a girl wears an old pair of chucks all day without socks, the smell her feet make in them is incredible.
    I've been around other girls who slipped their shoes off and the stink was so bad I had to leave the area. I'm convinced it has to do with the brand or quality of their shoes, or else they just never wash their feet.
    So to me, a girl's feet don't need to be washed to enjoy them. I prefer them sweaty and tired and dirty as long as they have an arousing type of smell. Girl's feet, their sweat glands in them, give off natural pheremones that can flip some guys' switches on. Some guys like me are triggered by this scent, while others are not.
    What can you do for him? Ask him. Find out what his fantasies are. Toe sucking is incredible too.

• A foot fetish is the most common fetish in the world in fact 80% of the male population has a foot fetish so I would say it is quite common the main thing that is sexy about feet for me anyway is how soft they are and how sensual they look pretty much the same as an ass but every guy some like the sweat, the smell, and everything in between. A few things you can do is rub your feet on his leg or sit your feet in his lap and rub lotion on them a lot when he's in the room

• All fetishes are a little different for feet but generally: Keep your toe nails painted nicely, ask him what colors he likes on them. Wearing toe rings is always a turn on. And wear sexy shoes or flip flops for him sometimes. As for things you can do to turn him on, dangle your shoes with your toes, walk around barefoot, put your feet in his lap, let him kiss your toes too lol that might end up turning you on idk.

• he has foot fetish I guess

• i like sexy women feet because I have big narly man feet

What Girls Said 2

• He has a foot fetish, some men just do, nothing to worry about.

• He probably has a foot fetish. It's pretty common and it just means that they get sexually aroused by the sight of feet. If it doesn't bother you, you can have some fun with it. I'm sure he'd enjoy it. Ask him what he'd want you to do with your feet.