How many guys/girls have you slept with and how old are you?

i realize this is a personal question, so you can answer anonymously if you prefer.

i think many people feel like they have had too many/little in comparison to others, so I think this question would be informing to people.

Most Helpful Guy

• 0 - 29

• Bwahahaha, somebody gave me a down rate for being a 29 year old virgin. WTF is that supposed to mean? I feel like a loser and I bet I got the down rating because somebody thought I was lying and they felt insecure for having a lot of sex. So funny how people think!

• I used to be really shy when I was younger so I never actually told a girl I liked her until I was like 22. We hung out a lot but it turned out she was just using me to make her ex jealous :(

A year after that I started hitting on a woman I worked with and we hung out a few times but she was also shy so it was kind of hard for anything to happen and she ended up thinking I didn't like her because I didn't try putting a move on her right away.

• Now I'm so old I'm too embarrassed to even try dating a woman because when she finds out I'm a virgin she'll think something is undesirable about me and that is why no other woman has slept with me. I know that is what women think and I've seen them say it plenty of times on this site.

What Guys Said 21

• I am 24 and have been with 21 girls. I spent the last 3.5 years with the same girl and can tell you that it is quality not quantity. Although men make it out to be the more the better, this is far from true. Although I am jaded about my ex, I'd take sex with someone I love and know sexually over a one night stand any day. It takes a long time to learn someone's turn ons and how to push just the right buttons.

• i completelyyyy agree. sex is just so much more meaningful when you really like the person and you really know them. one night stands can be fun but when you are with someone for a while it feels a lot more special.

• You say you would but have been with twenty one girls? Hypocrite

• 45 and 14

• I am 22 and have slept with 6 girls total. Lost my virginity when I was 20 and only one of the girls I can actually say I felt strong emotions for, but not with her anymore :(

• 0, and am 19.

• 0 at 21 years old

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 34

• 2 and I'm 19, and that's the highest that my number's ever going to be.

• So either you're saying you're with your permanent partner right now or you're never gonna have sex again. Which are you saying? If you don't mind me asking. lol

• Good question lol. My current partner is the one I'm going to marry someday, so that's why :]

• thats cute

• I'm almost 21 and I've been with 27 guys. I was going to wait until marriage but was raped when I was 12. And at 13 I had mai first consensual sex. I've told past bf's mai number and for the most part once they heard me out they were OK with it. I'm always safe and take mai health and others' health very seriously so I don't regret not one moment.

• I'm 18 & still a virgin :)

• 9 guys and I'm 21

• 0,17 years old.

• im not trying to make people feel bad I really just want to know if women will be honest this is gag the site to ask things your curious about

• Yes,you are.I've seen you do this before.You harass girls who answer questions like these who do not fit your little mentality and requirements and ask them if they would tell,and tell them in your mind they are not wife value blahblahyaddayadda

More from Girls
29