How many guys/girls have you slept with and how old are you?

i realize this is a personal question, so you can answer anonymously if you prefer.

i think many people feel like they have had too many/little in comparison to others, so I think this question would be informing to people.

Most Helpful Guy

• 0 - 29

• Bwahahaha, somebody gave me a down rate for being a 29 year old virgin. WTF is that supposed to mean? I feel like a loser and I bet I got the down rating because somebody thought I was lying and they felt insecure for having a lot of sex. So funny how people think!

• I used to be really shy when I was younger so I never actually told a girl I liked her until I was like 22. We hung out a lot but it turned out she was just using me to make her ex jealous :(

A year after that I started hitting on a woman I worked with and we hung out a few times but she was also shy so it was kind of hard for anything to happen and she ended up thinking I didn't like her because I didn't try putting a move on her right away.

• Now I'm so old I'm too embarrassed to even try dating a woman because when she finds out I'm a virgin she'll think something is undesirable about me and that is why no other woman has slept with me. I know that is what women think and I've seen them say it plenty of times on this site.

What Guys Said 20

• 45 and 14

• I am 24 and have been with 21 girls. I spent the last 3.5 years with the same girl and can tell you that it is quality not quantity. Although men make it out to be the more the better, this is far from true. Although I am jaded about my ex, I'd take sex with someone I love and know sexually over a one night stand any day. It takes a long time to learn someone's turn ons and how to push just the right buttons.

• i completelyyyy agree. sex is just so much more meaningful when you really like the person and you really know them. one night stands can be fun but when you are with someone for a while it feels a lot more special.

• You say you would but have been with twenty one girls? Hypocrite

• 0 at 21 years old

• I am 22 and have slept with 6 girls total. Lost my virginity when I was 20 and only one of the girls I can actually say I felt strong emotions for, but not with her anymore :(

• 0, and am 19.

• 183 this week

• 0. I'm 21.

• 47 and more than 200

• sorry that should read the other way round... im not 200yrs old lol

• OVER NINE THOUSAND!

• 24 years old-old.

• Standing we count?

Ho┼čurt

• I'm 22 and have been with 8 girls. Which 4 of them I regret sorta.

• 24. 2 girls.

• 29 . 14 females 0 males

• 6 and am 20 only two relashionships others one night stand

• 33 years-old and 3 women. Only one was worth being with, and we were together for 6 years.

• I love all the threes man. Fantastic numbers :3

• 38yo... Slept with about 40 or so. Been with 1 girl (wifey) for the past 10 years and 3 other LTRS >1yr, so I guess you could say my 20s were very busy:) Best sex by far is my wife.

• Lost count long ago, but 200, give or take. At 41.

• I am 20 and 4 girls 1 of which I wish I could erase forever.

• I know some have me beat by a long shot. But, slept with 9, and I'm 24. To me, even what I've been with is still one too many. The youth has lost a sense of morals.

• yeah, well I mean it varies. I knew a 21 year old virgin and a 24 year old who slept with 19 girls.

• I was rolling down the answers fast and just looking for numbers, I saw the numbers 9 and 24 in your answer and pressed the down button without thinking lol then read again and noticed you're a rational guy who knows this life, sorry again.

• Ohhh, I seee. thanks for your answer (:

What Girls Said 34

• I'm almost 21 and I've been with 27 guys. I was going to wait until marriage but was raped when I was 12. And at 13 I had mai first consensual sex. I've told past bf's mai number and for the most part once they heard me out they were OK with it. I'm always safe and take mai health and others' health very seriously so I don't regret not one moment.

• I'm 18 & still a virgin :)

• 9 guys and I'm 21

• 2 and I'm 19, and that's the highest that my number's ever going to be.

• So either you're saying you're with your permanent partner right now or you're never gonna have sex again. Which are you saying? If you don't mind me asking. lol

• Good question lol. My current partner is the one I'm going to marry someday, so that's why :]

• thats cute

• im 16 and I have been with one guy and one girl

• Im 17 and I have been with 18 diff guys

(

• im 27 and been with 5 guys...

• I'm 25.. slept with 17 guys. I've had my wild years :)

• would you tell a future boyfriend about this

• wild years? bitch you nasty

• O, get over it! I answered a question... I wouldn't want to know how many partners my boyfriend had, and I'm sure he wouldn't ask me. I'm pass the age of asking that questions to whomever my partner is.. Jeez

• 0,17 years old.

• im not trying to make people feel bad I really just want to know if women will be honest this is gag the site to ask things your curious about

• Yes,you are.I've seen you do this before.You harass girls who answer questions like these who do not fit your little mentality and requirements and ask them if they would tell,and tell them in your mind they are not wife value blahblahyaddayadda

• I'm 19 and I've been with 8 men.

• i'm still a virgin and I'm 19.

• I'm 24 years old and i slept with 18 guys already, i just do the math and i'm freking out!!
    BUT i DO believe that meaningless sex is not worth it, as you can se i been there and im not proud. =(

PS Sorry if my grammar isn't perfect, but English is not my native language.

• 17, virgin.

• 10 guys 16 years old didn't lose it until 9 months before my 16th birthday

• 5 and I'm 14

• I lost count.

• I'm 21 and had sex with 4 guys

• I'm 19 and I slept with 7 guys so far

• 4, and I'm 19.

• 6 and I'm 27. Most of them all took place in the last year as I broke up after a long term relationship and really just explored a lot.

• I was raped by my dads friend when I was 12, and since then many of this mans friends have raped me, and no one would believe me. This continued till I left for college. I have never had sex by my own choice.

• well... in my first year of college I had sex with a different guy(s) every couple days, and when I couldn't get a guy I did it with a girl(s). I guess you could say I was the school slut.

• 19 and 4 guys

3 of whom I was in relationships/seeing and one at uni whilst drunk :/

• I'm 20 , - 19

• 17, and I've slept with 5 guys

• I'm 22 and have had 8 sexual partners

• Im out to turn 18 and I'm still a virgin

• 2 and I'm 22

• im 18 and have been with 5 guys, one of witch I don't really consider because I was raped so...

• I'm 20 and I've slept with 26 guys. 14 of them were forced due to my uncle selling me for his drug habit between the ages of 11 and 14.

• wow I'm very sorry to hear that..

• Thanks I wanted to wait until marriage but that kind of messed with my head and I just kept going. Personally I'm not ashamed of what I've done but I think most people alter their numbers out of shame or regret.

• i completely agree that many people feel shame and regret about their numbers & I hate thatttt. I hate when people try to make others feel bad about how many people they have slept with. its like so what? it doesn't make them any less of a person.

• More from Girls
    4