How many guys/girls have you slept with and how old are you?

i realize this is a personal question, so you can answer anonymously if you prefer.

i think many people feel like they have had too many/little in comparison to others, so I think this question would be informing to people.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 0 - 29

• Bwahahaha, somebody gave me a down rate for being a 29 year old virgin. WTF is that supposed to mean? I feel like a loser and I bet I got the down rating because somebody thought I was lying and they felt insecure for having a lot of sex. So funny how people think!

• Show Older
    • I used to be really shy when I was younger so I never actually told a girl I liked her until I was like 22. We hung out a lot but it turned out she was just using me to make her ex jealous :(A year after that I started hitting on a woman I worked with and we hung out a few times but she was also shy so it was kind of hard for anything to happen and she ended up thinking I didn't like her because I didn't try putting a move on her right away.

• Now I'm so old I'm too embarrassed to even try dating a woman because when she finds out I'm a virgin she'll think something is undesirable about me and that is why no other woman has slept with me. I know that is what women think and I've seen them say it plenty of times on this site.

What Guys Said 15

• 45 and 14

• Which one's the age again?lol joking =)

• Show Older
    • What do you mean joking? My goal is 100 before I get my driver's license. :D

• Today's children grow so faaast

• I am 22 and have slept with 6 girls total. Lost my virginity when I was 20 and only one of the girls I can actually say I felt strong emotions for, but not with her anymore :(

• 24 years old-old.

• I meant 24-0

• I'm 22 and have been with 8 girls. Which 4 of them I regret sorta.

• half of them.. hm why is that if I may ask?

• Mainly cause they were drunken hook ups. And one never should have happened

• dont worry, we alll have hook ups we regret.

• 0. I'm 21.

• are you saving yourself for marriage?

• Nope. Just can't get any.

• OVER NINE THOUSAND!

• I am 24 and have been with 21 girls. I spent the last 3.5 years with the same girl and can tell you that it is quality not quantity. Although men make it out to be the more the better, this is far from true. Although I am jaded about my ex, I'd take sex with someone I love and know sexually over a one night stand any day. It takes a long time to learn someone's turn ons and how to push just the right buttons.

• i completelyyyy agree. sex is just so much more meaningful when you really like the person and you really know them. one night stands can be fun but when you are with someone for a while it feels a lot more special.

• You say you would but have been with twenty one girls? Hypocrite

• 0 at 21 years old

• by choice?

• Not really.

• Standing we count?
    Ho┼čurt

• Lost count long ago, but 200, give or take. At 41.

• I am 20 and 4 girls 1 of which I wish I could erase forever.

• I know some have me beat by a long shot. But, slept with 9, and I'm 24. To me, even what I've been with is still one too many. The youth has lost a sense of morals.

• yeah, well I mean it varies. I knew a 21 year old virgin and a 24 year old who slept with 19 girls.

• Show Older
    • I was rolling down the answers fast and just looking for numbers, I saw the numbers 9 and 24 in your answer and pressed the down button without thinking lol then read again and noticed you're a rational guy who knows this life, sorry again.

• Ohhh, I seee. thanks for your answer (:

• 6 and am 20 only two relashionships others one night stand

• 33 years-old and 3 women. Only one was worth being with, and we were together for 6 years.

• 38yo... Slept with about 40 or so. Been with 1 girl (wifey) for the past 10 years and 3 other LTRS >1yr, so I guess you could say my 20s were very busy:) Best sex by far is my wife.

What Girls Said 29

• 2 and I'm 19, and that's the highest that my number's ever going to be.

• So either you're saying you're with your permanent partner right now or you're never gonna have sex again. Which are you saying? If you don't mind me asking. lol

• Good question lol. My current partner is the one I'm going to marry someday, so that's why :]

• thats cute

• i'm still a virgin and I'm 19.

• I'm almost 21 and I've been with 27 guys. I was going to wait until marriage but was raped when I was 12. And at 13 I had mai first consensual sex. I've told past bf's mai number and for the most part once they heard me out they were OK with it. I'm always safe and take mai health and others' health very seriously so I don't regret not one moment.

• 17, virgin.

• 9 guys and I'm 21

• im 16 and I have been with one guy and one girl

• Im 17 and I have been with 18 diff guys(

• Woah!Going for the record, eh?=)

• Haha no I just like to have a good time ;)

• I'm 25.. slept with 17 guys. I've had my wild years :)

• would you tell a future boyfriend about this

• wild years? bitch you nasty

• O, get over it! I answered a question... I wouldn't want to know how many partners my boyfriend had, and I'm sure he wouldn't ask me. I'm pass the age of asking that questions to whomever my partner is.. Jeez

• I'm 18 & still a virgin :)

• im 27 and been with 5 guys...

• I'm 19 and I've been with 8 men.

• lol same actuallyyy

• 0,17 years old.

• im not trying to make people feel bad I really just want to know if women will be honest this is gag the site to ask things your curious about

• Yes,you are.I've seen you do this before.You harass girls who answer questions like these who do not fit your little mentality and requirements and ask them if they would tell,and tell them in your mind they are not wife value blahblahyaddayadda

• I'm 24 years old and i slept with 18 guys already, i just do the math and i'm freking out!!
    BUT i DO believe that meaningless sex is not worth it, as you can se i been there and im not proud. =(
    PS Sorry if my grammar isn't perfect, but English is not my native language.

• im 18 and have been with 5 guys, one of witch I don't really consider because I was raped so...

• i'm sorry to hear that you were raped :(

• 4, and I'm 19.

• well... in my first year of college I had sex with a different guy(s) every couple days, and when I couldn't get a guy I did it with a girl(s). I guess you could say I was the school slut.

• I'm 20 and I've slept with 26 guys. 14 of them were forced due to my uncle selling me for his drug habit between the ages of 11 and 14.

• wow I'm very sorry to hear that..

• Thanks I wanted to wait until marriage but that kind of messed with my head and I just kept going. Personally I'm not ashamed of what I've done but I think most people alter their numbers out of shame or regret.

• i completely agree that many people feel shame and regret about their numbers & I hate thatttt. I hate when people try to make others feel bad about how many people they have slept with. its like so what? it doesn't make them any less of a person.

• 2 and I'm 22

• i have slept with 6 guys and I'm 19

• whore

• Show Older
    • i wouldn't call it easy I would call it college

• nahh that's easy lol

• I'm 22 and have had 8 sexual partners

• 17, and I've slept with 5 guys

• 6 and I'm 27. Most of them all took place in the last year as I broke up after a long term relationship and really just explored a lot.

• This may sound bad, but I've slept with 37 guys and I'm 16. I slept with my first guy when I was 14. The guys were just attracted to me and I was attracted to them, and I just couldn't help it. But it was SOOOOOO much fun and I don't regret it one bit. And I still plan on sleeping with guys in the future, the first 5 or 10 guys were just practice for the future.

• Show Older
    • Go Girl!(+1)=)

• Slutty kids these days.

• Recently turned 24 and I've only been with ONE guy - my boyfriend - been together a year and a half and I lost virginity right before my 23rd birthday. Our society promotes quantity to quality and morality in exchange for a supposed sense of self/a.k.a./rebellious-ness. It's so sad that most people are insecure and never realize/admit it... and this is coming from someone who is NOT a super-religious, ugly, and/or crazy person - I've been boy crazy and a horndog since I was very young, I just chose to get with someone I actually liked/loved and wouldn't regret. :P

• My condolences go out to the two people who anonymously gave me "down" ratings. Grow up and stop being in denial that it's okay if other people have different opinions than yourself!

• Why did they vote you down? I bet those are some very messed up ones lol you're a good girl indeed, I always say: if all people were like that, this world would get much better.

• Im out to turn 18 and I'm still a virgin

• im 19 and I have slept with 8 men. 3 of which were hit its and quit it. and the rest were boyfriends.

• doesnt change the fact you a whore

• No she's not.(+1) to the Anonymous Answerer, (-1) to you, you sexist!

• I was raped by my dads friend when I was 12, and since then many of this mans friends have raped me, and no one would believe me. This continued till I left for college. I have never had sex by my own choice.

• 19 and 4 guys 3 of whom I was in relationships/seeing and one at uni whilst drunk :/

• I'm 20 , - 19