Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?

When I say if you get wet panties, I mean without someone physically stimulating you. I mean do you get it by seeing a hot guy or having a stranger talking to you and you get turned on by him so much your panties actually get wet. Something like that. Or maybe even watching a steamy movie. I've always been curious about this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I get wet most of the time, but not just by looking at an attractive guy.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes this happens almost every day :D

• Yup.

• so what makes you wet? deep voice? muscles? watching guys fight?

• Women's true g-spot lies between her ears.

• Yes. Easily. At least I do...lol
    Just hot thoughts can turn me on and I will get wet, without being touched at all. I can get wet by seeing a hot guy or steamy movie scene.

• Yes. Often

• Romantic movies or a really hot guy always does!

• yea. that happens. I know when I watch a hot movie or when my man talks dirty to me, I can feel myself warming up down there. it can't be just anyone though. it has to be someone extremely sexy that you wouldn't mind hooking up with or your man or woman. nothing happens just by seeing someone sexy. women need a little bit more than that to get wet! lol

• I get wet sometimes by reading romance novels. I don't think women usually get wet by just looking at a guy. They may get a little excited but that is different. It takes words or a gesture or something more.

• Yes, all the time! Actually sometimes I feel embarrassed about it because sometimes I got turned on my by my last math professor - he was really cute! I don't know what it was about him but he was really intelligent and kinda dorky but also really attractive! He had this really nice back. It was strong and I would really enjoy watching his back muscles when he turned and wrote on the board. Also had a nice butt and really pretty eyes.

• romance novels. seeing a hot guy or having my man hold me and kiss me. just a quick kiss too. I can't help it.

• I agree with the other girls. I get wet when reading romance novels, or even reading some of the questions and answers on this site lmao! I've never gotten wet by talking to a guy or just looking at him, but if I'm watching or involved in anything sex related, I'm there lol.

• yes I do always.when I see a guy who attracts me .

• Absolutely. I can get wet just talking to a guy. It doesn't even have to be in person. I was wet all last night just from being around a guy. I had to leave his presence just to cool off! It's not like we pee our pants or anything. We don't have to wear depends when we are going to be around a hot guy. Just extra moist. You guys get boners we get wet.

• i get wet every day every time because I be their always between guys and I can,t stop my self to looking at their at guys.

• Yes that's true.

• Getting wet is pretty much the equivalent of a boner, which guys get all the time without being actually touched, so yeah.

• lmao the last one makes my vagina want to seal itself up forever.I get wet just being around my boyfriend sometimes, it's not even anything particular that he does. Sometimes I get wet when I look at his hands and remember what they can do...

• i know I do I'm very sexual.

• yep, or reading a steamy romance novel. Remember Men like visual stimulation, while women respond to verbal

• yes. all the time.

• Anything from an overly bumpy car-ride to a particularly handsome gentleman.

• Yes we can get wet but not all of us are the same remember that. I can get wet by talking to a guy in person and him not even touching me maybe he will hug me very tight that my chest starts to hurt but it's not like we pee our pantys it's more of a somewhat sticky discharge from our vagina you can tell the diffrence it's clear or white. Or I can also get wet by just thinking of a guy I like or of the body parts I like on a guy and the things I would do to them if I had them in a room all to my self. And kissing a guy too it's almost like a boner but for a girl we get wet done their and no one even knows I don't even know sometimes until I go to the bathroom.It's the same case for all girls sme probably d have to be touched it just kind of depends on the mind and how we trigger our hormones to react

• I'm with all of the other girls on this subject. It happens very often. 100% always when turned on, but it can happen at random times too.

• oh yes it happens to me all the time lol but I guess it might not happen to other girls but to me definitely

• for me...i sometimes get wet when I see a really hot sexy guy, but I get wet down there when a guy like, bites my neck and my "hot spot" and when he licks and bites my ear, it get's me really wet and I really would have to go to the bathroom lol. it actually get's me horny. I told my current boyfriend about my hot spot on my neck cause he used to bite there all the time and I told him not to anymore, but he doesn't listen and still tries to like bite me there hahaha.

What Guys Said 1