My boyfriend and I want to have sex for the first time. but I'm scared help?

My boyfriend and I are going to take the 'next step' in our relationship. I want to but I'm afraid of ssomething going wrong. help?

Most Helpful Guy

• PLEASE READ THIS REPLY.

If you are SCARED to lose your virginity at this point in your life, or you scared something will go wrong, don't have sex. You should be excited and happy the first time you have sex. You'll regret your first time if its filled with tension and nervousness. If he really loves you he won't ask. If he understands then he's a keeper.

• I'd say already best answer! and to the ASKER: if you are scared than it will end up you not enjoying the sex, which will lead to pain!

• Bst Answer!

• also, even if you enjoy it

you will look back at the experience and regret it for the rest of your life

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 7

• Just do NOT plan a "I-lose-my-virginity-evening or -day"

Let it happen gradually, doing more and more , gradually discovering and exploring each others' mind and body, pushing limits over a period that can take months:

Making out, then light fingering, oral, heavy fingering, until you're completely familiar with the other one's body and reactions, likes and dislikes, limits.

Then one day, unplanned, when you're both really in the mood, both relaxed, really wanting and horny, on birth control and using condoms, Morning After Pill ready in a drawer (in case of a Friday evening accident-accidents happen on Friday evenings before a long Easter weekend, all pharmacies closed-Murphy's Law) and no one possibly disturbing you (switch off those cell phones!) then softly go all the way: 1 finger, 2 fingers (3= girth of the penis) Just that little bit more than the evening or week before.

It will probably not hurt that way.

The first time will not be fantastic but the next times will be.

Success!

• If you are afraid or nervous... You are probably not ready. Tell him how you feel. He should understand if he really loves you. You can talk about it and maybe find a way to make you comfortable and enjoy it.

• being a little scared can be fun and exciting. of course you're gonna be nervous because its your 1st time. just make sure you're doing it for all the right reasons and not because you "think" you need to.

• I think it's pretty natural to be afraid of something going wrong, being shy about it, or maybe even being scared of what he will think of you when you are naked. If you are afraid, just tell him, he should understand.

• Something going wrong... I mean for all your know he's a got a rabid alligator in there waiting to wear your labia as earings. Haha no I'm just f***ing with ya, it's perfectly normal to be afraid for the first time. Just take it very slowly (make sure he understands that...slooowly) and use plenty of lube and it should be all good. It'll hurt for the first time, but just take it easy and have some fun.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 19

• You do not sound like someone who is ready for the next step yet. The best thing about all of it is that there is nothing wrong feeling like this. Relax, have fun, and save the sex for when you are ready and your body will let you know when that time comes. If your boyfriend is the guy you think he is or want him to be, he will stand by your decision and continue loving you and having fun with you minus the sex. He won't bring it up and throw it in your face later either.

• Before you take any decisions stop and ask yourself a question. Is it really what you want to do? because if you afraid that something can go wrong it might be because you are already having problems and you know the relationship isn't going to last long. if is not worth it, don't do it.

• Sex is a bit step in the relationship. You can't plan sex it happens naturally. Only go through with it if you think your ready. Think to yourself, have I been out with this boy long enough to take the risk of having sex? Do I trust him? ect.. DONT let him force you 2 have sex with him. If he loves you he would understand. good luck :)

• I`m not sure what to tell you other than you should make sure that this guy is someone you want to remember for the rest of your life. The 1st guy I ever slept with is completely forgettable but I remember him simply because he was my first. I remember everything about that night. In retrospect he wasn't even my type of guy and I wasn't really in love or much like with him at all but after we had sex like the emotions that ran through me for him I was not prepared for. So I don't think your question should be will something go wrong because chances are you`ll be fine in the long run. I would just be 110% positive your ready for the emotions and connection your going to feel for him for the rest of your life. Oh and for goodness sake use protection because I know while the show is really cool reality is so uncool on so many levels of ridiculous.

• what's there to be afraid of?

if you trust him and you feel comfortable with him, then do it.

its better you do it with him for your first time then some random ass guy, trust me.

More from Girls
14