How do I deep throat?!

Do you guys/girls like it/like to do it?My new man friend came over..and he picked up a banana and stuck the whole thing in his mouth! Ever since he's done that, I've wanted to know how.. help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There's a lot of mystery surrounding deep throating because not many women know how to do deep throat. Only a privileged few ladies have the guts and the where with all to try it, learn it, and use it. Are you ready to join their dark ranks? Are you ready to gain ultimate blow job power? Read on then.Knowing how to deep throat a guy gives you extreme sexual power. Once a man sees his entire **** going down your throat he's yours forever. No man will be able to resist your charms. It's not as difficult to learn as you may think, but it will take some time and some practice, like anything worth doing.Once you've got it, you've got it forever, it's a skill that no one can take away from you.And you'll be able to dazzle any lover that you choose. Relaxation and practice will make you a pro at deep throating. That's why a quick lesson in relaxation is very important. When practicing you need to relax your body completely.You'll do this by doing some deep breathing, preferably into your belly, and also you're going to want to slowly envision all of your body's muscles relaxing one by one. They may not all totally relax on the first try so continue doing it until you have all your muscles completely relaxed, pay particular attention to your neck and throat, of course.Once you've achieved this state you're going to want to take a banana, which you're already peeled and slowly work it into your throat. Work it deeper and deeper until you feel a gag reflex, now hold it there. Fight the feeling of choking that's come over you as long as you can. If it becomes too overwhelming then remove the banana and take a deep calming breath. Rinse and repeat as many times as is necessary for the gag reflex and choking feeling to come completely under your control.Once you've got the gag reflex completely under your control you can begin attempting your technique on cock. You'll be amazed at how training your throat muscles makes it extremely easy. Watch the look on the guy's face and smile inside. You've got him now, girl.Don't be surprised if he shoots a nice big load down your throat and into your stomach. That's your reward for being such an incredible lover, it's packed with protein and will increase your feminine allure.Taken from link

What Guys Said 5

• It's mostly about relaxing your throat nd concentrating. I found out I could do it when I tried to make myself vomit. But if you focus on the fact that whatever is going down your throat is of your doing, it helps to be in control and relax. If that doesn't work keep trying until you get over your reflex. I find it funny that so far only guys have answered this question.

• I agree...just realx and remember to breathe through your nose. and don't be afraid of gaging a little, as far as my expereince has gone, a guy can kinda get tutrned on by hearing you choke or gag and his "huge" cock. lol hense the eant from tehm to shove or f*** your throat as another guy sugested. For me, it was just esperience, the more you do it the more comfortable it is I think.

• Just practice there hun.. get comfortable and try to control the gag :)Practice makes perfect!

• First of all, your man friend is gay or has a girlfriend with really long, huge labias.Two, you got to learn to relax your tongue. Practice with a spoon, then up to a really long thick cucumber...then you'll be ready for me, baby. :)

• While 2 people have 'disliked' this answer, I actually like it! ;)

• Thank you! Not everyone appreciates, nor understands, my sense of humor.

• Ask your boyfriend to shove his penis in your mouth so you can't hold back. You'll learn if he keeps doing this, you'll eventually get over your gag reflex, ask your banana friend to help you if you if you boyfriend won't provide his penis for you. The banana guy will understand because obviously he wanted to learn how to deep throat himself, so he will be happy to help others will such a valuable skill.

• Man, I laughed so hard after reading your answer. Good answer.

• Haha you should show yourself rather than go anonymous, that's a brilliant answer haha

• when your deep throating the natural response will be to gag and your neck and throat will tense up.Instead Relax.get comfortable with the sensation of having it in your throat, then practice sliding it back and forth, then add sucking and using your tounge, you'll be skilled in no time.Have fun.

What Girls Said 6

• Ha Ha...very interesting that so many guys give advice on hot to "deep throat". LOL. Honey, if you have a patient BF, that's a good way to begin. If he's into thrusting hard, it's not going to be easy. Begin slowly. If he's thick, it's more of a problem than if he's long and thin--like a banana. Thick and long is really difficult. Practice on him, I'm sure he'll love it. Here's what I've found...your tongue has to be controlled when attempting to go deep. You have to overcome the natural reaction to back your tongue up into your throat. His **** and your tongue won't both fit. So you have to practice sticking your tongue out as his **** slides farther back. You should eventually be able to lick his balls as his **** approaches your throat. BTW. Take a deep breath also. You can't breathe with a **** in your throat.

• relax, don't tense up your throat, you want to make sure his d*** is at the right angle to go straight down your throat, if not then you start gagging, and that's basically what I do (: hope that helped

• It isn't as complicated as most people would have you believe.The biggest misconception is that you relax your throat muscles. Instead, you tense them and try to take the penis as far as you can. When his head touches the back of you thoat, swallow (as if you were eating or drinking). This should allow you to take it further.If you are having difficulties with your gag reflex you can buy a throat numbing spray that should help.

• Make a fist with your left hand. Then squeeze your thumb of that hand while making a fist. You won't have a gag reflex anymore

• The easiest way to do it is to just tilt your head back so that your neck is straightened. You basically need to align your neck with your mouth. Stick the tip of your tongue out a little and flatten the back of your tongue. That kinda opens your throat up but you can open it up more if you kinda act like you're yawning when you're in that position. It also helps you not to gag. Then just have him slowly slide his d*** in along your tongue, do it slowly. Then just hold it down in your throat as long as you can, then have him slide it out, then back in. Usually the more he slides it in and out, the more you can end up taking down your throat. You may feel like you wanna puke or something but don't act on it, kinda just ignore it and then it gets better right away. It may also be a little hard for him to get it in, but its okay to push a little to get it down. there's just a little bit of resistence and it gets better right away.

• It's easy :) Be on your knees and have him shove your head against the wall and pull your hair as he slams down your throat. It's how I learned.

• lol that's pretty violent

• damm I can't believe there that many cocksucking sluts here