Is it bad to give a "dry" hand job?

Hey I was wondering if it is bad to give a dry hand job (hand job without any lubrication)? What if you are in the moment making out and start to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• oh no no no! doing it dry will hurt the dude because you might tear the skin that is connected between the **** head and the shaft... always lubricate for better experience...

once me and my girlfriend was making out, then she started to masturbate for me.. I like it rough and I always get a really wet blowjob but this time she was lazy to get it wet... so she just started to masturbate me hard and it was getting more and more hurtful... I wasn't enjoying anymore but more like trying to bear the pain... it felt like she was cutting the little piece of skin just beneath my **** head that was connected with my shaft with a her freaking nails.. it was so painful that tears filled my eyes.. after awhile I couldn't stand it as the pain just got worst and worst.. and when I asked her to stop, her hand had blood on it.. what happened was the skin tat was attached to my cockhead and shaft tore and there was a big cut.. the skin on my shaft was like red and blood was sipping out of it.. though not much but it has the burning sensation.. so my advice is always lubricate.. at least with spit or p**** juice..

hope tat helped.. urz truly..